~Lloydxreader~ Hair problems

#7

Word count: 580

Universe: series (solely season 8)

Status : Dating

Request: I was inspired by _stellarmarina  (if you think I copied you tell me)

Prompt: "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY HAIR?!"

Age: everyone 17

About you: just you

Element: f/e

Warnings: swearing

Your POV

My boyfriend Lloyd has been getting on my nerves lately.

He always steal my hair ties just for him to tie it up. I don't mind sharing. But what I do mind is him losing it every five minutes in training and in battle. I've gone through 5 packs in 1 month.

1 month!?

Why doesn't he just steal it from Cole or Nya? I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

Why am I an easy target? Why do I have to be so nice to him? Why can't I get angry with him and shout at him for stealing my stuff?

I always have to change the places of where I put my hair ties. Apparently I always see him come out of my room with a wrist full. He sometimes lose what's on his wrist rather than in his hair.

I started to braid his hair or put it in a ponytail for him. He always likes it.

He then started to grow his hair more than usual. It went a little bit past his shoulder. I suggested that he would cut it at least to his shoulders. He denied. He ended up using more hairbands than usual due to the length of his hair.

Today he took 3 packs.

"LLOYD!" I yell as I found empty packets on my dresser

"Yes Mints" he innocently said peaking out my door looking at me

"Can you stop stealing my hairbands?" I stomp my foot on the ground

"Say please"

"I did yesterday and the day before that and the day before that and you still haven't stopped"

"I'm going to keep on stealing" he shrugs

"I swear on the first spinjitsu master Lloyd if you fucking steal one more hairband I'm going to do something that'll never regret but you will" I point a finger at him

He doesn't look intimidated. Who does? I'm known as the most non-intimidating person. But shit I will do what has to be done.

He walks over to my dresser and takes a hairband. And slips off

"LLOYD MONTGOMERY GARMADON!!" I yell on top of my lungs

~~~~~~

It was now 2am everyone's asleep. No one is up till 6. Good for me cause Lloyd crossed the line. I told him I'll do something that he'll regret. I wasn't joking

I get up slowly and get my hair supplies bag. It contains brushes, hair oils, Hair bands (well used to), barrettes and scissors. I get out of my room and head down the hallway. I open Lloyd's door slowly he's sound asleep.

Perfect.

He looks so cute sleeping. It almost wants me to not do what I have to do. But as I said he crossed the line. I have to do what he got himself into. I open the bag slowly so I don't wake him up. I don't care that much cause he's a deep sleeper. Well that's what you get being a 12 year old. I grab the scissors and do my work.

You're in for it Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY HAIR!?!?!" Lloyd yells

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope that was a good chapter

Check out _stellarmarina one shots of Ninjago. It's soo good