~Colexreader~Labour

#13
Another Coleeeee. First update of 2019. She's so freaking pretty

Request: YannaCandy ps I forgot u asked for a son instead of a daughter. Oopsie

Word count: 720

Universe: Show

Age: Cole and the ninja including Nya 24. you 22

Status: Husband and Wife

Note/Warning: Swear words obviously. Mentions of pregnancy y'know Whatever happens.

Also HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Ow

Ow, ow, ow, owwwwwwww

My stomach hurts. What's wet between my legs. Shit! Not now. Not now! I'm having my kid a week early?! Me and Cole aren't prepared. We're not ready.

"Cole, Cole, Cole!" I shake him back and forth. He makes weird sounds mumbling 'wake  me later'. It's two-thirty eight in the morning, I don't blame him.
"My water broke" I tell him. He shots up with his eyes wide

"Are you serious?"

"Is this something to joke about?!"

"Then lets go" He grabs my hands and hails me off the bed. The bed is now stained, by yours truly. He gets a bag. Did he know I was going to have the kid today? I would've been more prepared if he told me. He puts them in the car and comes back to me. He puts his hand below my back as he helps me to the car. The pain comes back. Apparently I'm supposed to track the minutes every time a contraction happens—said by my doctor—but I haven't done that.

"Press your foot on the fucking accelerator!" I curse. I cover the sides of my stomach for my kid not to hear. I'm calling it 'kid' since Cole wants it a surprise. Me on the other hand, I already know since I'm very impatient. As you can tell. The pain comes back more earlier than before. I grunt in pain as it finally goes away.

"I don't want to be speeding honey" Cole tells me sweetly. I can see his frustration. It obvious as he's gripping the wheel a bit harder, that makes his knuckles white. He runs his fingers through his hair more often than usual. He is breathing in and out very loudly.

And I'm the pregnant one.

"One, two, three and push" I give it all I got. I'm screaming and holding Coles hand too tight. Luckily he's the strongest. I can see him wince a bit under my hold, but I'm too much in pain to care.

"FUCK!" I realized that is what got me in this mess

"It's a girl!" Then relief ran over me. They took her and washed her, wrapped her in a blanket then handed her to me. I start to cry. I see Cole crying too.

"She's beautiful" Cole whispers. She has Coles big brown chocolate eyes. Those eyes that I've fallen in love. Her hair was dark as well. While she got my skin-tone.

"What's her name?" I ask

"I forgot to decide on one, but I've been keep sticking with Eclipse," He replies.

"It's perfect," I whisper not trying to wake her up.

"Just like you." He says and I hug him.

A few hours later all of the ninja team came. I had to take a rest since that was tiring. Cole was holding her and wouldn't let anyone else but Nya hold her.

Reasonable

Jay and Kai just came in.
"Is it a boy or a girl?" Kai asks. I was confused on why he's asking it.

"It's a girl" I replied. Jay stuck out his hand in front of Kai. Kai exhaled loudly and gave him twenty bucks.
"You guys bet on the gender?"

"Yep, and I thought it was a girl and he thought it was a boy" Jay says proudly. Maybe too proudly.

"You guys do know we had a gender reveal like two months ago?" Cole said. I know remember what happened. Kai didn't attend since he said he was going to visit his father. Cole also didn't attend wanting it to be a surprise. Jay did whatsoever.

"And Jay attended" I say smoothly. Jay glared at me, as I smirked.
But....Kai was beyond furious.

"Did I forget to mention that in the bet? Silly me." Jay chuckles nervously.
"Gotta go" He zooms off. Not long before Kai's right behind him.

"Oh, you little bit-"

"Kai! There's a baby" Nya cuts him off.

We all laugh. What a beautiful day.

"Waaaaaaaaaa" Eclipse starts to cry

Never mind

~~~~~~~~~~~
Eclipse is like the cutest name everrrr. I got it from a Ninjago dad thingy.