~Jayxreader~ That time of month

#9
This vid is hilarious

Word count: 640

Request:meeeee

Universe: Series

Status: dating

Prompt: he chose today

Age: Ninja 18 Nya and you 17

About you: . Can be easily jealous.

Warnings: Swearing. Girls will know this is about periods. Boys if you know than yay. I just don't know that many boys who know about periods. Okay let's stop talking about bloody hell and start the chapter

Why today? Out of all days. He chose today. Y'know What's today? Today is our date. Our second one since our first one went so well and he asked me to be his girlfriend.(which I said yes).

So, he thought it went 'so well', we would have another. And he chose today. The 21. Y'know What's the 21?!?!

THE DAY I FUCKING START!!!

I'm freaking out cause I ran out. I fucking ran out. I can't go cause my stomach hurts so much I can't stand. My head hurts and the Advil is downstairs. Then again I can't stand. I would ask Nya but I can't she's mad at me for dating Jay. So she went out with Cole today, for a punishment for taking 'her guy'. She knows I start today.

What a bitch

I have to get ready. I have to leave in ten minutes. I haven't done anything to get ready. I live with the ninja due for me living in a very far village. Jay doesn't want a long distance relationship. So he insisted of me being with him.

I really want to get up but I can't. Why does everything have to be shit?! Why me?! Anything happy becomes sad. Why?! I'm confused. Something happy happens and it gets ruined. It just has too!

I hear a knock on my door. What if that's Jay telling me he wants to break up?! He does that's the end of our 2 month relationship. The door opens without my permission. It was Jay. He's wearing a tux, gelled back his hair holding daisies. My favourite. He frantically rushed towards me in worry.

"Hey,Hey,Hey. What's wrong?Are you ok?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I say a bit colder than confused.

"You're crying" he wipes my tear stained cheek. I didn't even know I was crying. I know the reason though.

"Why are you crying?" He says serious. I barely see this side of him. He's usually jumpy and hyper. Seeing him serious means he's serious

"My stomach hurts" I groan. It hurts like fuck right now. His face was in confusion than paled as he mumbled in 'oh'. His face frowns more than before. This confused me

"When I was...um...dating Nya-" he stopped I know why. He knows I don't like talking about his ex. Well, I used to. We've been together for so long. I don't really care anymore. I gesture for him to continue and so he does.
"She used to get these things. And used some colourful squares that came in a box. She said for me to get her dark chocolate to help with some pain in her stomach and use a heating pad"

I'm surprised he knew this much. He let out a breath cause he was nervous. I gave him a hug before I cried out in pain.
"So-uh do you have any of those colourful squares" he asks. I shake my head.

"They're called pads" I told him

"I thought they were called dads" he let out a nervous chuckle. He then rushed out

He came back with the things I need. I rushed to the bathroom before I can stain anything else. I ate the chocolate even though it tasted quite bitter it helped a lot. So does the heating pad. He brought soup for me and him.

And that's how we spent our date night