~Lloydxreader~ Do you want to know whats wrong with me?

#1
My first oneshot. Here we go.

Word count: 1571

Universe:Tv show (season 8 but no spoilers well kinda)

Request: Meeee. I've had this idea for a long time. I had to write it down

Status: Crushing

Age: Ninja 18 Nya and you 17

Prompt: "Me? Do you want to know what's wrong with me!?"

About you: You've joined the ninja not to  long ago. You've become the master of  illusion . You don't like to be nagged. So you have a mild temper.

Warning: Swear language is being used

Note: this was written when I was just introduced into the fan fiction world. Meaning I had no idea what was happening when I wrote this. I just closed my eyes, and this happened.
I personally despise this chapter with a burning passion. I wish it never happened.
With that being said, most of them are shit as well. So enjoy cringe-y-ness. Haha.

Your POV

We were at Dareth's bar or restaurant right now. The ninja were up on the stage(except for Lloyd) singing a song called "the weekend whip". It was kinda horrible but seeing them happy made the show look good.

"Why don't you go sing with them?" Misako asks me while we were watching the ninja sing.

"I'm not that good of a singer" I say looking at Misako then to the ninja

"They're all not good" she points out

"No like I'm so bad. I go off key easily. They don't go off key" I say

"Whatever you say" she says

"It's hard to see someone you knew so long turn...young" I say looking at little Wu

"Well he always had a young soul..at least he's happy" she says

"Not everyone's happy" P.I.X.A.L says looking at Lloyd who was looking at the distance

"Why don't you go talk to him Y/N? You two are really close" Misako asks me

I just shake my head. That's not entirely true cause I've been distant with Lloyd these past couple of days. Because of Harumi. What's the big deal about Harumi anyways. She's just a princess. Lloyd had grown close to Harumi. Being all honest I am jealous. Who couldn't? With his green eyes, blond hair and genuine smile. Who couldn't be jealous to have him? So I've stayed my distance. I knew something was up with Harumi. It doesn't matter what element I have but my gut is my main power.

"I'm scared of what the subject will be" I say which is true. I'm not talking about someone I hate.
Besides I've grown closer to the ninja. I guess since I've been cooped up with Lloyd I barely noticed all the cool stuff they do.
Thing is everyone but Lloyd knows about my crush on him so they would tease me a lot. Even Sensei Wu And Misako.

"Ok" she says that and leaves to go talk to Lloyd

Misako POV

"Are you still sad about her?" I ask my son as I walk up the stairs

"Why does it matter?" He huffs and looks the other way

"It mattered to you. Bones break and heal but... hearts take a bit of time. Besides you know what they say 'there's plenty of fish in the sea'" I say looking at Y/N who was now playing with little Wu as we like to say it.