zane - kiss'n skate

#48 a little fluff to get away from all of the spicy stuff I've been writing.

This is my fourth Zane oneshot-

"Zane!" I whined, trying to find my balance. We were skating on the pond today that Zane made because he didn't trust the ice.
I almost fell in the water.
He promised we would go another time when I reassured him time and time again that I didn't want to go. He thought I was being humble.
That innocent nindroid was going to be the death of me.

Zane finally held onto me while I held onto his shoulders. "Do not worry, I am here."

"I am worrying! Zane, when you said we were going to do something fun, this wasn't what I had in mind."

"This is fun," he countered.

"I don't know how to skate, love. This is pointless. Absolutely pointless," I frowned. He smiled and began skating backwards. I tried staying still, but my legs twisted and turned. He still had a steady grip, pulling me with him.

"What if we made a compromise?" He started to slow down. I nodded, listening to what he had to say. "We skate for fifteen more minutes and then we do that term you told me about yesterday."

"You mean 'making out?'" I whispered. He nodded. "I thought you said it was gross?" I asked my boyfriend. I tried getting him into it but he cringed at the thought of it the entire time.

"It is. If it gets you to at least try what I like, I will do the same." I smiled so widely, the breeze of the air was going to freeze my face. I threw my arms around him, causing us to fall on the ice. He took most of the impact since I was on top of him. "You are welcome?"

We skated longer than fifteen minutes. I started to grow an interest for the sport. I always wondered that Zane only liked it because it included his element, to be fair, I could kind of see why he liked this. It was graceful, peaceful, and required just balance. All of which I didn't have.
"Zaneeeee, can I have that kiss now???" I whined, laying down on the ice. My legs were aching from the amount of times I fell in the past hour. The platinum headed boy hovered over me, his icy blue irises looking at me in a concerned manner. I was tired. All I wanted was a nice cup of hot coco and cuddling with Zane.

We can't all get what we want.

"Are you hurt?" He came around and crouched beside me. His eyes scanned my whole body. When he reached my legs, his eyes squinted. He sighed, picking me up, weary of the skates I had on and made sure he didn't get hurt. He had titanium under his synthetic skin, he had nothing to worry about. I, on the other hand, feel like that I'm dying.

"I'm tired," I complained for the umpteenth time that afternoon. How in the world did Zane keep up with me? I drive him nuts. "I love you," I told him, my head digging into his chest, trying to find warmth in the winter day. I heard his breath hitch, making me smile. I loved it when he hesitated. It told me that I got a good reaction out of him.
His grip on me tightened as he placed a loving kiss on my head.

"I love you, too."