~Lloydxreader~ New girl

#31

Request: @Shanafanfictions

Word count: 658

Prompt: N/a

Universe: Series

Age: 15

Status: Strangers and then teammates

Note/Warning: Mild language, not continued

I shuffled behind Misako as we headed to the monastery.

"I still don't think that this is a good idea, Mrs. Garmadon," I put my finger up as a suggestion.

"For the last time Y/n, they'll love you. I've known them long enough to know that you'll fit right it. And please, call me Misako." She turned her head back as she spoke. She always had a smile on her face, and that made me scared.
"I'm back! Lloyd! Ninja!" All at once six people scattered in front of Misako. I was behind her as my arms were the only one showing.

"Not you too, Misako. Does four arms run in your family Lloyd?" I heard a voice say.

"No, Jay-" I stepped out to the side. He stopped his sentence midway as he stared at me. I got nervous under his stare so I averted my eyes somewhere else. "H-Hi," he squeaked. I smiled at his rosy cheeks and waved back.

"This is Y/n. She's an elemental master." Everyone was so nice and I felt as though I had fit in right away. Lloyd creeped me out the most as he would stutter all the time and try to talk to me. I was an extreme introvert, so I needed some alone time. And Lloyd made that impossible.

"Lloyd, I'm busy. I'll hang with you later."
I was never busy. I just read or anything away from the team. If I had to share a room with Nya like the boys shared a room together, I would've screamed.
The team were okay, they never really talked to me unless necessary, which I was grateful for. Though to be fair, Lloyd was the nicest out of all of them. He made sure I was okay and I wasn't uncomfortable. The others just passed me-ish. Not in a rude way, they just simply didn't care. Did I blame myself? No. I felt like it was something that happened beyond me, but that was out of my business.

(1 week skip)

"Team! Snakes are attacking in Jamanakai village!" Nya yelled through the intercom in the monastery. We all ran to the main part of the monastery to show us the visuals of what we need to do. "Although, this job would only need three people. Kai, Lloyd and Y/n should go." She said then winked at me, "show us what you got."

I wasn't taught how to form a dragon. That was why I was on Lloyd's. He insisted when I shyly admitted I haven't learned to do such a cool thing. The wind blowing in my face gave me satisfaction and joy. I giggled, acting like my true eleven year old self. Too bad I was in the body of a seventeen year old.
Lloyd kept on looking back with a red face. I tightly grabbed onto Lloyd, making sure I didn't fall. When we landed, snakes surrounded us. I smirked as I cracked my neck. "This is going to be fun."

The whole time I was fighting, I could feel a pair of eyes on me. It distracted me a bit, but I kept on going. Using my element to sneak up behind the snakes and taking them out in surprise. The thrill I got from banging their heads together made me feel amazing.
When we were done, the adrenaline rush had slowed down, making me tired and close to fainting. I think Lloyd saw so he immediately went behind me to steady myself.

"You okay, Y/n?" Kai asked. I faintly nodded as I felt myself drift off. It was so often that I felt sleepy, I just wanted to stay awake.

"Kai, take her on your dragon. I'm tired and won't be able to hold her," Lloyd instructed. My eyes fluttered shut after fighting to stay awake. The voices got more faint and soon enough.....

......I couldn't hear them at all.
658

I'm so sorry, but I'm going to end the chapter here for a few reasons.

1. The person whom had requested this hadn't gave much of a story. That isn't a problem because I usually take of everything that isn't filled. But this one is particularly hard and idky.

2. It's holding me back from posting the one-shots because I keep on reverting back to this, not knowing what to write.

3. It's starting to not make any sense.

If anyone wants to finish it and send me their version. Whether that's being, PMing or making a chapter and tagging me. I will post it on here❤️

There's no deadline or anything, just something to do if you're bored.

~Sarahthenerd