~Sick!Lloydxreader~Movie!Overworked

#25

Request: @SuperNinjago123Color

Word count: 1461

Prompt: N/a

Universe: Show

Age: 17

Status: oblivious asses whom are crushing

Note/Warning: Lloyd being stupid as fuck. Kissy kiss.

Og publish date: 06/16/19

Let's not talk about why this book has 14K reads.

He thought I wouldn't notice.

His sluggish performance and the way he looked in general was overall bad. He's been over doing things. Everything he did, he tried to do more than he actually could, and ends up tiring himself out to the point where he couldn't even do his regular performance. I'd been asking him about it a few times now, but he would always dismiss it and walk away from the conversation.

"Hey, you guys we're going to the mountain to play in the snow." Kai yelled from the deck. He came over to where I was reading a book in peace, and beside me was the tired bug who was sleeping. He got startled and sat up from his position. He looked over to Kai, he didn't hear what he said.
"We're going to the mountain to play in the snow. But I don't think you should go Lloyd, you look horrible," Kai comments. Lloyd shook his head rapidly and rubbed his eyes.

"No, I'll go. Y/n, you coming?" Lloyd faced me. My face heated up a bit from the glance he gave me. I nodded, only agreeing because Lloyd was. If something happened to Lloyd I would be there to help him.
Even though he had, like, the rest of his team that were more essential than me. I shrugged at the thought and got up to my room to grab the necessities I needed.
When I got to the deck, everyone seemed to be waiting for me. They all had thick sweaters, so it could be more easier to move with instead of a jacket, but warm enough to keep them from freezing. I wore the same, I glanced at Lloyd who's nose was red as Rudolph's. I grew worried at his state, I walked towards my cousin —Jay— and decided to ride with him. I would've normally ride with Lloyd, but what I learnt from the ninja is that when you're sick, have extreme fatigue —cough, Lloyd, cough— , you're scared or don't have enough energy, you can't summon your dragon.
Which results with Lloyd trying multiple times. I facepalmed with the one arm that wasn't wrapped around Jay's waist.
If only Lloyd would admit how he actually felt.
I mean his sickness, not his feelings for me.
NotthatIcareoranything.

"Um, can I ride with someone? I- It doesn't seem to be working," he smiled sheepishly. His hoarse voice was an easy indicator that he had a stomach bug. The others looked at him skeptically, they know the reasons of no-dragon show up. Cole lowered himself towards the deck and let Lloyd get on.

"Are you sure you're okay? You don't sound or look fine." Kai mentioned, everyone nodded in agreement, so did I.
He didn't look up for it.

"Yes I'm fine. The best."

"Okay, if you say so," Cole looked at him.
"Let's go!" Everyone else cheered as well, happy that they were getting a break. When I realized how fast my cousin was going, I clenched my teeth as I glared at him.

"Jay, I'm gonna fall." He laughed at my comment and smiled devilishly.

"Then hold on tight," he yelled over the wind. I was taken aback on what he meant, that was before he went faster. I clenched my arms even tighter on his waist, we passed everyone and more. I was sure I knocked out the wind from him, but he seemed unfazed.
"Isn't this fun?"

"No!"

"Then I guess we have to go faster!" I felt my stomach churn in disgust, making some of the food I had up my chest, close to my throat but didn't quite make it.
I was going to kill him.

Remind me to never ride with my cousin again.

I decided on not to play.

I was not really in the mood after riding with Jay. How did he not sick of it? He looked more refreshed when he got off the dragon like he had three shots of espresso (which he probably did, no doubt about it). I, however, looked like I was going to puke.
I made it look like I was paying attention to all of them, but most of my attention was on Lloyd. They decided to play with snowballs.
A perfect opportunity for Lloyd to get hit in the face, making him worse.
Great!
He laughed it off, with coughing of course. At that point I thought maybe it was an okay idea to take Lloyd here, to relive his stress over the past few weeks.
That was until he fell. Nothing happened, he just dropped.

I stood up from the soft cushion of snow and ran towards him. I checked if he had a pulse, I sighed in relief when I realized he was alive. I took off my glove and put the backside of my hand on his forehead, it was burning. I knew he was sick.

"He's dehydrated, and has signs of low blood sugar." Zane informed the rest after scanning him.

"He wasn't eating or drinking? Why?" Nya said. We all glanced at her than back at the passed out boy.
"Do you think?...."

"No, I doubt it. He's overworking himself, to the point he fainted. He must've avoided consuming anything to get back on track." I said. Everyone agreed to my statement. He wouldn't starve himself, I know him.

"Let's head ba-"

"No, no, I'll take him. I brought the mech anyways," I said as the came. They all walked away slowly, seeing if they should let me go. I asked Cole to put him in —which Cole threw him in— and I got in and I rushed towards the bounty.
When we reached there, I clicked a button to make the mech fly. It flew up to the bounty as I struggled to get Lloyd off. It was easier than regular days, that was a sign that made me more worried than I already was.
"Misako! Wu!" I yelled. They both came rushing. Misako was the most worried out of the two.

"What happened?" I explained everything to them until they decided on what to do with him. They nodded and helped him in. They injected some nutrients in him, so he wouldn't have any deficiency in anything necessary.

I hauled him to his bed and tucked him in. His face looked almost dead, but the rising of his chest from my peripheral vision told me he wasn't. He looked so calm, it was rare to see him in that state. Only because he was doing everything to it's max, without having any baby steps to start with. He leaped towards the end, in one big step.
I traced my fingers over his features. Starting from his eyebrows down, his eyes, nose, cheekbones, his jaw and finally his lips. He had a Cupid bow that was hard to go unnoticed. The light shade of his rose plump lips on mine made me blushing madly. He wouldn't and never look at me in that perspective. His light breathing brought me back from my dreamland. I had to leave before anyone came in. I kissed all of the features that I traced over, purposely missing his lips. It wasn't fair to him. I couldn't be his first kiss, it couldn't be taken away from someone he doesn't like more than a friend.

I got up and left.

I came back the next morning.

The team came an hour after I brought Lloyd to the bounty, worried for their youngest teammate. I came in with tea and set it down on his bedside table, before watching him again.
His eyes unexpectedly opened, giving me a mini heart attack. It didn't flutter open, meaning he was awake for a while now. His smile, beaming right at me, his pearl whites shining.

"Lloyd! You could've gave me a heart attack," I complained, putting my hand on my chest to steady my breathing.

"You were kissing my face." He went straight to the point, dismissing my whining. I choked on my spit, the red on my face clearly showing. My face was already close to his, a few inches closer and we would've kissed. I backed away a bit, but it wasn't not enough.
"But not my lips," he pouted. I started coughing, in disbelief of what he just said.
He was awake.
And he wanted me to kiss him.
"Let's do that." He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. He started to kiss my lower lip, sandwiching it. That was before I started kissing him back. It was passionate, and sweet. The two that made it perfect. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine, panting a bit.

"Ew, morning breath."