~Kid!LloydxKid!Reader~Promise me

#16 whooo close to 20
Request: zillyqueen

Word count: 800

Universe: Show

Age: 9

Status: Besties

Note/Warning: This is gonna be so cliché. (future me: not really). No swearing cause they're kIdS.

"Do you have to?" I pleaded. Lloyd just got the news that he had to go to another school forever. It was in another city far from here needing him to take a plane. I wanted him to stay. I want him to stay with me.
We were laying down on my bed. We had our weekly sleepover today. Last week it was at his house. This week at mine.

"Mum said I have to. Something about fate and destiny," he shrugged in sadness. We do everything together. My mom called us 'double trouble'. It was because we did a lot of pranks. We would joke around and play. Also eat a lot and a lot of candy while we did all of those things.
"She said I'm leaving next week." He sighed. Then I got an amazing idea.

"Then that means we have a whole week to play with each other." I got up smiling so much.

"We can make the most out of it," he says as well, getting onto his feet. I hold hands with him and started jumping up and down. While both of us squeal in excitement.
My mom opened the door.

"What's with all of the noise DT?" That's what she calls both of us. Y'know short for double trouble?

"Since Lloyd's going to leave. We've decided to make this week the best week we've ever had!" My mom smiled at us.

"I'll make sure of it, tomorrow." She tells us.
"First go to bed." We both nodded our heads and shared the bed. Like the usual I sleep on the right and Lloyd sleeps on the left on my bed. And the opposite on his bed. He wraps his arm around my waist like the usual. And I grab onto his arm.
We've done this for so long. I can't imagine my life without him. He's going to be gone. I start crying. Lloyd probably heard as he shushed me.

"Y/n," he whined.
"I'm not gone yet. Cry when I leave. Not now. Can we just enjoy what we have?" I nodded wiping my tears. Though he whispered something, I think I wasn't supposed to hear.
"Besides, I'm the one that's gonna cry the most."
I turn my body towards him and hugged him with one arm snuggling to him. He did that cute yawning he always does then fell asleep. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted away.

•oh Y'know time skip•

The day came.
It actually came.

My mom and Misako tried their best to make it the best week we could ever have. With going to the candy shop on Saturday. Going to Mega Monster Amusement park on Sunday. Went to the fair on Monday. Played at the park on Tuesday. Was home alone on Wednesday (joking we had a babysitter who was sleeping the whole time). Went to the Candy shop again—since we ran out—and got twice as more then did an all-nighter.
We got sick on Friday—so we didn't go to school—but our moms took care of us. Saturday we felt better then went to the park again to play. (And our moms said we needed fresh air).

Today is Sunday.

The day Lloyd's is leaving. Forever. We went to the airport and our moms are talking. While me and Lloyd just sat across from each other eating our breakfast from the food court.

"I'll miss you." Lloyd says breaking the silence. I look up to him, to see that he was crying. I got down from my seat and hugged him.
Then I started crying.

"I'll miss you so much." I broke out sobbing. I couldn't keep it in and full out burst out in tears. Lloyd did the same thing and we were emotional nine year olds crying in the food court.
Our moms came rushing trying to comfort us.

But, they failed.

"I d-don't want to leave y-you." He gripped on my hair.

"I don't w-want you to leave m-me." I cried harder.

"Our plane is leaving in thirty minutes. We have to go Lloyd." Lloyd hugged me tighter. I repeat the actions burying my face in his neck deeper. I look up at my blurry vision that his face is covered in tears with slight pink blush. I don't know why, but I cried harder because of that.
Misako got Lloyd to let go of me.

"Promise me we'll meet again!" I yelled as he started to walk away.

He didn't say anything. I got sadder at the moment. After our moms exchanged a wave, I looked back and saw Lloyd look back and I smiled at him. He gave me his cheeky smiles then ran back to me. His mom falling behind. He kissed me on the cheek, and hugged me tight.

"I promise."