zane - nonstop

#67

early release for N • Zane in my abc love imagines book.
i love it sm that i wanted it here and you all get it early :)))

also sorry for reuploading lololol

also i love comments sm you all are my fav people of all time 🥹

ALSO the colour series will be continuing after a long hiatus!!

next chapter: cole - purple 💜

warnings: talks about death and loss, mature language and sad

It took a couple of days before the snow and ice cleared.

It wasn't like it was cold anyways, but it was hard to travel anywhere when you couldn't walk straight. We stayed at a hotel with Kai melting the path for us. Sharing wasn't all that bad. We put all of our mattresses together and slept on the floor. Three beds wasn't going to cut it and Wu hadn't brought his handy dandy credit card that was gracefully funded by the government themselves as a thanks.
We were only able to purchase one room and it wasn't due to our tight budget.
Everyone was staying at hotels and they restricted it to one room per group/family.

Thankfully we got two bunk beds.

It was a struggle, but it wasn't as if anyone slept. We all just cuddled pretending that we were sleeping. The tension was still thick from the stupid love triangle. Jay was betrayed, Cole feels hurt and Nya's confused. The rest of us are annoyed that it even happened. It caused so much unnecessary conflicts that was never ending and stress that shouldn't have been there in the first place.
So guess who had to sleep between Cole and Jay?

If I had the elemental power of shutting people up, it would come so in handy. From the whispering and pushing and tapping. I was tired of it.

"Stop! Two of you stop!" I yelled, sitting up and turning so I could face them. I didn't know that was my last straw because I was crying. The past few hours had been overwhelming to say the least and we thought the build up would lean in our favour. Later realized that it hadn't.
I was never so in touch with death, let alone the thought of it.
"After everything," I hiccuped, trying to catch my breath, "you still have the audacity to fight over a woman. Can't you just let the rest of us grieve in peace? Can you two at least let me grieve in peace?" I was able to taste my own tears and I felt my nose run. Thankfully, Lloyd gave me a tissue and I slipped in a 'thank you' before blowing out my nose.

I was just fed up with everyone and everything at that point. We lost a teammate and this is what they do. I get that they have pent up anger about it and their previous conflict is helping them express their feelings but it was getting on my last nerve.
Usually, I would leave the room for fresh air, or go to Zane. The latter wasn't here and the former was because I was afraid of being alone.
I never had this fear before but I was scared of losing anyone else. I didn't want to blink to long. I never know what my last minute with them could be.

Not a fighting moment or when something is on arise. But a calm day to chill and relax.
I hated teaching though. I couldn't believe we were told to teach students. There was no calm day and no one would respect anyone.

There was barely any calm days. But those lunch breaks and recess times were my favourite. We hardly talked about assignments and grading, it was filled with laughter.

We hadn't had a good laugh without having to go into battle.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. Really, I am. I didn't mean to," Cole started, a guilty look shined on his face. I was still moving and I couldn't seem to sit still. I felt a vibration throughout my body and as I saw my hand it went up and down uncontrollably. It wasn't an attack, I was sure.