~Lloydxreader~Halloween!

#11
ANOTHER ONE
Word count: 917

Request: @ninja_Otaku707

Universe: Show

Age: 15, the perfect age where you can still trick or treat and have lots of hormones

Status: enemies/strangers

Prompt: "You killed my father!?"

Warnings/Notes: Chen is still alive. Season 10 spoiler. Haha jkkkk. It's not funny. Also Lloyd has all of the powers and not only five.

October 31

The day where you can go out and get candy for free. This is the only night where you don't have to buy anything—except for your costume; which by the way I'm a witch— at all. I miss my mom. She died a couple of years ago not long after I was born. Me and Skylor both got her powers; which is adapting powers whatever you touch aka: Amber. Though, Skylor lost her powers. There's a slight catch also. I've never touched an elemental master. I've never really came across one. Sure, I've seen the ninjas multiple times on tv and saving people but not one in front of me.

I'm not a big fan of the ninja either. Apparently Skylor is dating the red one. I've never seen him for some reason. Skylor wouldn't let me. She's scared of me not controlling my powers. I'm fifteen. I think I have enough control for a decade for all I matter. It's not really a big deal anyways. I like being a normal girl. I already have school, and powers will add on the stress and pressure.

Walking along the street going to the next house, people are running along the opposite way I'm going screaming. I wonder what so frightening. What's funny about this city is that people here would always scream for the littlest things. I don't find anything frightening really. There's nothing really scary. I still walk the same direction, at the same time I hear hysterical laughing. That laugh is way too familiar. I walk a little faster as the suspense is killing me to know who it is.

It's my dad!

I run up to him.
"Dad!" His head turns around as his evil-ish smile turns into a genuine one seeing me. He opens his arms to give me a hug and I run faster. I take in his embrace; I haven't seen him for so long.
"I missed you" I whisper softly. His hat is getting in the way as I take it off, so I can hug him better. He allows me and hugs me tighter.

"Me too Y/n. Me too" He replies releasing me without holding my shoulders.
"You need to go. Now" I was taken aback he would say something like this after months of reunion. I take it that it has to be serious. I listen and leave. Not far though. I forgot about trick or treating, I want to see what happens.

I see the ninja not far away from my dad. They charge at him as my dad hurried to his little machine to fight back. I'm silently rooting for dad. I know he's a bad guy, he's still my father. Family comes first. My dad was winning till

The green one stabbed him.

"Nooooo!" I screamed. The ninja turned their heads and saw me. The green one was telling the black one something.

"Y/n!" My dad said on the verge of his death
"Don't worry about me. I'll meet your mom now. I've missed her. I love you" was the last thing he said till his eyes rolled back and his body limped. The green one took notice and pulled out his katana. The black one was coming towards me. He was about to grab me and I let him. As soon as he did I felt power in my veins. It was like I can feel the adrenaline. He put me over his shoulder but I punched his back causing him to drop me in pain.

I was furious; how dare he kill my dad

"Hey you!" I pointed at the green ninja. He looked around then pointed at himself.
"Ya you. You have no civil right on murdering a person. Especially if that person is my dad" as soon as I said that they went bonkers not knowing Chen had a second daughter. No one knew. I was adopted-at seven- till I found him and Skylor. Who I eventually found out that they were my biological family.

I jumped towards the green adapting his powers. I jumped backwards into a flip—that I never knew I can do—and lit my hand with energy.

"It seems that if she is the daughter of Chen she too have the power of Amber. Using our weaknesses" the white one says. I give him respect for being observant.

"No more cake!?" The black one yelled

"No. Our own powers" he looked towards me

"You got that right"

"And she touched Lloyd!" The blue one screeched

"Meaning she has all of our powers" the red one said

"And the rest of the elemental masters" the grey one said.

"I thought I just got some energy balls. I never knew that. Thanks for the info" I smirk. The green one—named Lloyd—facepalms. All of them have guilty look on their faces. Especially the red one.

"Awww I'll love to tell my big sis that the ninja killed her father" the red one paled

I threw the first one at the blue one who wasn't paying attention.

Then the fight began