kai - blue

#69 hehe

did you guess right from my last chapter?
blue is the colour we are ending off with.

song prompt-ish: what's your problem - tate mcrae

this...this is a roller coaster.

hands and feet inside of the ride at all times.

welcome aboard the last of the colour series first generation

Kai Smith was a dream.

Everything you expected from a good night's rest was who he was. Friendly, handsome, playful, caring, and all of the above. That smile that made you feel special, the hug that warmed your chest and the wink he gave that made your heart flutter. The one who gave off first crush feelings.
There was nothing wrong with him.

I thought he was the one.

The one I wanted in my life.

The one I wanted to keep forever.

While he was nothing like that.

But now, all he was to me was a fever dream.

I couldn't be bothered to remember how it was like to fall in love with him. To crave for his kisses or the warmth of his hugs. I didn't remember how I liked him in the first place. It felt faint and distant like a cloud. I tried grabbing on to it, trying to see what made me attracted to the man, but nothing. Nothing at all.

But of course he's knocking on my door at six pm, moments away before I was supposed to go out. Not with him. I was meeting up with my friends at a bar just for a party. One of them knew the owner which was why we were there (also they were slightly alcoholics). I was the designated driver as-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

This motherfucker got on my nerves every time I saw his face. Honestly, I wanted to have a good time with my friends with a positive attitude but I had to deal with my stupid ex. I won't drive myself home at this point. I need something strong to erase any memories I have with him.

I ran down the stairs with no shoes, my hair and makeup done with a purple dress that had a cute slit. Also finished mid thigh. If I sat, my ass would be on display. I opened the door and it was always less of surprise every time I saw his face.

"Kai, what do I owe the pleasure?" Of course I kept my strong feelings about him to myself. I told him we were on good terms. I didn't want to be. He had to leave me alone soon but seven months later and he still shows up.

That smirk he always put was there and he wore sunglasses during the late sun hours. He pulled them forward to look at me. When we were dating, I was flattered.
Disgust was the only thing I felt then.
"Well, señorita. I've been meaning to ask you..." not this shit again. He did this every month. Every week. "Please take me back. I know I messed up but I want to be with you. It was mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone has those days," he poorly sung the end. His reference to Hannah Montana was not the thing that shocked me.

It was his lack of common sense.

"No. We talked about this. We are over." Slamming the door came as a fun thought in my head but resisted the urge in my fingertips. I twitched, restraining the motion that it took. One swing and he's out!
Yet, he always came back. He was just stupidly persistent.

He was a bad rash that not even the most expensive medicine could get rid of.

"Please, princesa-" his attempt at using pet names made me feel all icky "-I re-evaluated myself. I'm ready to date again. I want that person to be you."