lloyd - depressed flowers

#54
THE ENDING IS RUSHED AND BAD BECAUSE I DIDNT WANNA DO THIS. Requested by someone a year ago lol

Y/n had always been shy her whole life. Scared to speak her mind and scared to tell her truth. Always forgetting what she wants to say by how intimidated she always get by their smouldering glares. They weren't glaring but it shut did seem like it.

Lloyd was someone she didn't know who he was to her. A friend? A crush? A teammate? It was confusing. It made her sleep a bit later by pondering at the thought some nights. Having a crush on the infamous green ninja wasn't all peaches and cream if you thought it was.
It was agonizing.

Everyday he's busy because he was the green ninja. If he wasn't busy, he was playing video games or just eating candy.

Y/n walked into the kitchen to get a drink, ironically, Lloyd had the same idea. With his casual sweats and sweater, he barged in there like nobodies business to as well get something to drink; other than soda.
When Y/n turned around, she almost let out a scream, but instead it was a weak shriek. Lloyd chuckled softly, taking his hands out of his pockets to put them in the air.

"Didn't know I wasn't that pretty to look at," he laughed once more before going behind her to grab the handle of the fridge. She hopped to the side, letting him pass. A single nod in thanks, he turned his head to the fridge to look at his options.

Y/n wanted to say something along the lines of 'you are plenty pretty' but was too scared to express how she felt. She pinched her lips together, her heart beating loudly as they pounded in her ears. She opened the water bottle, trying to drink but her nerves got the best of her and spilled most of it on her shirt. Groaning, she tiredly closed the bottle and was met by a piece of paper towel in front of her. Lloyd held it towards her, waiting for her to take it.

"Oh, uh-" she coughed, "thank you." Slowly she grasped the sheet and started to dry off the excess water that wasn't too absorbed by her shirt.

"Lloyd, you said it would only be a second," a female voiced said, a beautiful giggle coming after. Harumi poked her head through the door to find Lloyd still seeing what drink to get. "Hey, Y/n," she smiled with a wave. The h/c haired girl returned it, so much so, without the smile. After finding the masks, everything was back to normal. While the castle was getting rebuilt with the aid of the Queen and King, Harumi was staying with the ninja for a bit.

"It was but I'm very indecisive."

"Then get soda, nobody is telling you, you have to drink water."

"But-"

"While you're sticking your head in there, I'm starting the movie." And so she left. Y/n started coughing a bit, her first instinct was to drink water, but that made it worse. Lloyd got his head out of the fridge to help Y/n, patting her back a bit to cough out whatever was in her throat. But she didn't eat anything. Suddenly, after Lloyd trying to help, she was fine.

Blinking weirdly to what had just occurred, Y/n reassured the blond that she was fine. Her chest felt free, as if it were stuffed for a few seconds. "I-" she cleared her throat, "I'm fine."
Lloyd sighed in relief, his hand lingering on her back, rubbing it soothingly.

That continued on for weeks. During training, dinner, randomly in the morning. And when Lloyd comforted her, she became better. It wasn't till one day that she walked in on Harumi and Lloyd sitting together on the couch and watched Aladdin. They were sitting close.
Y/n felt her chest build up, and she started to gag; gasping for air. The tv was loud so Lloyd not Harumi could hear the poor girl begging to breathe. She finally coughed out a petal. Weirdly looking at it, she picked it up, wondering when she ever consumed a flower.

"You have the hanahaki disease," Nya gasped, looking at the flower in a concerned manner. With a gulp, Nya sat back on her chair in the dining room. "Who is it?"

"What? To both things."

"The hanahaki disease is a one-sided love disease, where you get respiratory problems by flowers filling your lungs and they grow out of your skin as well. It hurts, a lot. That's why I'm asking who you like. It's better to deal with it now since you're in the early stages."

Y/n froze from the new information. "The ninja in green," she whispered.

"Lloyd it's you!" Nya yelled. Y/n looked at her with wide eyes and Lloyd came in and kissed her.

HAHAH

Y/n was shocked that Lloyd liked her back and then they got married and had kids and ended up being that Harumi is a lesbian haha.