Kirby Morrow

If you haven't already heard the news. Kirby morrow, the voice of Cole has passed. Honestly, I don't know how to process this information. I'm just, blown away at how 2020 is getting everything their way.

If you talk to any of my friends, you'd know that I'm speechless and have absolutely no words. I'm just...sad.

I really thought Chadwick's passing was going to be the last one I was going to write this year, but I'm wrong.

Wth am I supposed to do with all of Cole work is beyond me. I just- I'm lost.

It's not out of respect or anything but I'm not up to write this weekend or anytime soon. I want the information to sink in. I want it to settle in.

I wanna cry, scream just let out my anger but, I can't.

My condolences are on my message board. It hurts man. Everything hurts.

If you are impacted by this news, Cole doesn't have to be your favourite ninja. Crying doesn't make you more of a fan. If you even feel a smidge, then you know he meant something to you.

Please don't let this affect you guys too much. Try getting out of bed and getting a drink of water or go on a walk. Surround yourself with people you love (socially distances of course if not living with you) and be grateful for the tiny things.

As it is the circle of life, this still hurts. My heart aches each second I'm writing so I'm gonna end it off here. Idk if this is a good way, but honestly I'm too all over the place.

-many hugs from Sarah 🖤