Among Us AU (unfinished)

Here's what I had so far. I'm not going to finish it I'm sorry. I tried my best but it didn't work. I'll try doing some other AU but this was really hard for me and I couldn't wrap my mind around it.

In a spaceship within the nineteenth galaxy came along nine crewmates.

Jay. Blue.
Cole. Pink.
Zane. White.
Kai. Red.
Lloyd. Lime.
Nya. Black.
Pixal. Cyan.
Skylor. Orange.
Vania. Purple.

Our focus is on Nya, who entered the game that welcomed her with open arms on The Skeld.
They gave out a warning as they had gotten a message from headquarters.

There are two imposters among us.

And so the game started.

"Ow," Jay groaned as he fell onto the floor whilst everyone else was on their feet. "And to think they'd fix my teleportation button by now." He stood up with an aching butt. The rest just looked at him weirdly, rolling their eyes.

"Remember, there's two imposters among us," Lloyd said, looking around the table to the eight other people that occupied him. He didn't feel safe. No one did.
Except for two. "If anyone sees anything suspicious-"

"Sus," Vania corrected.

"What?"

"It's a new term everyone is using. Sus is short for suspicious," she smiled under her purple suit.

Lloyd looked at her weirdly before sighing. "If anyone sees anything sus, come back here and call an emergency meeting." Everyone nodded firmly and all dispersed whereas they all had different tasks.

"Ugh, why did I get the pink suit?" Cole complained as he looked at his outfit. He got to the base last minute before teleporting. Nya has already chosen black and the game started before he had the chance to change.
She smirked under her visor and strutted towards admin to do card swipe.

Moving the card to confirm her loyalty hadn't worked as she 'too fast'. Frustrated already, swiped it as slow as she could.
'Too slow.' "Damn thing! How the fuck does it want me to do it?"

"I can show you a little hack, if you'd like," Jay offered, browsing the map on the other side of the table. Nya contemplated if she wanted her boyfriend to help her. Knowing she would break the whole table if it said 'try again' one more time. Shrugging, Jay walked over towards her and helped her from behind, bringing his body flush against her. Her heat was felt through her black suit and her breath quickened at the feel of him around her.
His head comfortably rested on her shoulder, grabbing her hand that held the card. He went slow for a third of a way then went the rest of the way faster.

Accepted.

Nya's mouth was left open of how easy he made it seem. "Wha-"

Jay let go of her, both feeling the cooler air without the body heat anymore. He winked under his visor and continued to stroll across the ship.

Zane and Pixal were in electrical, fixing the wiring. Someone popped out of the vent and started to run, they continued on what they were doing.

"Should we report it?"

"Did you see the colour?" She asked. He shook his head and went onto downloading his files. Both continuing their merry day of completing tasks.

Then someone reported a body.

BODY REPORTED

Everyone was back at the cafe when one was missing.

Vania.

- there was a whole other part to this but I scrapped it because it didn't fit.

- Kai was supposed to be a horrible imposter and get kicked out in the second round.

- Jay was the second imposter and had befriended Nya and later they became lovers Before this mission.

-Zane and Pixal are absolutely clueless and pretend everyone doesn't exist.

-I was going to base it off a YouTube video but I procrastinated so I didn't.

-when the end came and Jay was announced the winner and Nya found out, shes mad n stuff.
Here's how I imagined the interaction:

"W- We lost," Nya said as her voice trembled, back into base where it was closed off so no one else could beam there. "Who else was alive?"

"Just you," Jay replied, playing with the knife that was heavily covered in blood. If it weren't for the suits, he would smell the iron rust. But he felt suffocated anyways and took off his helmet, set it on a chair and sat beside it. He wasn't supposed to take it off, an order from the base, but he and his girlfriend had done more than take off helmets.

"Yo- You killed all of our friends!" She accused, throwing off her helmet as well, strands sticking to her face.

"Your friends," he corrected, pointing the knife towards her. She flinched. "And you, voted against your own brother."

"At least he was in his suit." Floating people in space got picked up by the eject control. Anyone who was ejected would get beamed up and sent back to the commission.

"And so was Cole. Shame the rest had stained my clothes." She grunted, ready to pull her hair out of her skull.

"So was what we had fake? Just like your stupid identity." Jay sighed, holding the knife in his fist. He wasn't holding the handle when doing so.

"Far from fake, water lily. I genuinely like you," he replied, voice smooth as butter as he controlled his anger and chuckle. "You really don't know how this works do you?" He raises a brow, looking up and brushed his hair out of the way with the knife.

As if her piercing glare couldn't get more intense, it did. "What do you mean?"

"You might want to sit down, hun." For some reason, she obeyed. Sitting right beside him. The more she heard those ragged breaths emitting from his mouth, the more she regretted her actions.

"Half of those people on our ship were imposters. There's two high commission bases, good and bad. Yin and Yang, if you will. Fighting in a galaxy war for years. Then millions of space shuttles got released from a secret headquarters, opportunities for the good base to fix them up."

"Then you kill people."

"No interrupting my story," he warned, knife near her neck. She held her breath but stayed still. He smirked, moving it away, continuing his story.

"The yin side decided that this was a golden opportunity to clean out the yang side. Some are imposters like you, a crewmate, just to gain info. Others change time to time and the rest-"

"Are imposters full time."

He nodded. "I am interchangeable depending whether or not the commission sends me a job."

"Then you killed everyone."

His smirk grew tucking the knife away, not even bothering to clean it. "It's part of the business."

- something like that idk

-sorry this didn't turn into an actual thing!!