~Kaixreader~ Movie!Mad love

#8

Word count: 4814

Don't ask

Request: Nope I have no request
Universe: Movie

Status: best Friends

Prompt: "And I'm madly in love with you"

Age: Everyone 16

About you: You're shy. Introvert. Not that open

Warnings: A lot of Flashbacks and time skips

Your POV

"Nope" I said for the umpteenth time

"Come on Y/N everyone's going" Nya insisted

Let me recap a bit so you can understand this argument.

~Mini Flashback~

I was walking to my locker after school like any other day. It was normal to the part when I opened my locker and find an envelope.

"What's this?" I asked myself

On the front it said 'For Y/N from Nya' on the back it had a sticker closing it. I opened it and found a card. I took it out and opened it. It said 'Hey! You're invited to my party I'm holding on Saturday night from 6-10 pm. Hope I'll see you there ;)'. And her address on the bottom. Nya knows I hate parties. Why did she invite me to one?

"Oh no she did not just invite me?" I say to myself

"Yes I did" Nya says popping out of nowhere. I jump out of horror. Almost giving me a heart attack. My breathing hitched. I placed my hand on my chest to stabilize my breathing at the moment. My heart was pounding so hard against my chest.  It felt like my heart could jump out of my chest any moment. My lungs didn't know either to inhale or exhale.

"Don't....do...that.....AGAIN!" I managed to breath out

"Sorry jeez. So you coming?" She nudges me on my elbow

"I think we both know the answer to that question" I say getting my stuff out of my locker. I swing my bag on to my back and close my locker and start to walk away

"So that's a yes?" She gives me the biggest grin ever. I gave her a ''are you serious?' Glare. Her grin dropped. "Come on Y/N it'll be fun"

"Never" I kinda feel bad of not going though. I've been with Nya through thick and thin. She doesn't deserve this. She doesn't even deserve me.

"Pleaseeeeee" she begs as we walk to her house. Since we have a project to do together.

"No"

She kept begging all the way to her house.

~End of mini Flashback~

And that leads us till now. We're in her room working on our project while arguing.

"The answer is no. I don't like parties. why invite me to one?" I protest. I hate the fact that everyone is together squished in one tiny house.

Okay...big house. She lives in a mansion.

Literally.

The fact is I'm mild cluster phobic. I hate small spaces. It just feels like everything's gonna squish onto you. The walls will feel smaller. It takes time before I can convince my brain that nothing will happen. Then I calm down.

sometimes.

Or I just break down crying

"Can you pleaseeeee go?" Shes on her knees putting her hands together waving them miraculously in front of my face. While she's pouting