lloyd - eye contact

#66

okay...i never re-upload an imagine/one shot from one book to another for various reasons. one being that i think that you guys bight be disappointed when i update and realize that you've already read it but it was just posted in another book.

but i'm doing this because the last lloyd imagine was a depression one shot and it got over 700 reads and has more votes than my mafia AU that was uploaded early 2021 compared to the lloyd imagine that was uploaded a few months ago.

again. i'm doing this because i thought a cute fluffy one shot would be a better way to be the current lloyd imagine instead of one i wrote out of spite and helped me cope with my own mental health lol.

so no it's not for the reads nor votes. i think y'all are all depressed and need some fluff.

this imagine is from my book abc love imagines. there's more ninjago and other fandoms there if you want to check it out.

have a good day!!

••Monday••

"Kai," Lloyd nudged the brunette in English who was chewing on his pencil, burning it in the process.

He looked at his teammate, confused until he pointed at the girl across from them. He was going to question it until realization struck him. He 'ooh'ed in realization, taking out the pencil from his mouth, smirking at the blushing blond.

"You have the hots for Y/n." He stated it more so than a question. Lloyd blushed bashfully in response. He was dying to tell someone about it to tell him what to do. It was driving him insane. Kai leaned back into his chair, two front foots up, using his arm to steady himself. "Don't be a pussy, ask her out," he ushered him. Lloyd shook his head violently in response.

"I'm not as confident as you are. But I'm not a female vagina."

"I know you said you don't swear but please, dude, never say that. It sounds wrong. Like, Cole's cooking wrong," he shook in fear, causing him to fall. The sound disrupted the teacher, who wasn't happy that Kai interrupted the class. Again.

"Sorry, Mr. E." Kai got up, brushing himself off. He sat on his chair again, properly this time. "Fine," he continued the conversation. "Want me to wingman for you?" Lloyd shook his head.

"I wanna do it myself. Besides, do you remember the last time you wingman-ed for me?" He turned his head towards the fire ninja. It was his turn to blush.

Kai chuckle lightheartedly and nervously. So he might've accidentally gotten the girl for himself, but luckily Lloyd wasn't mad overall. He got over the girl pretty quick. He thought he could get over Y/n too. But, there was something about her that he liked about her. Maybe it was her sweet tone, her glimmering eyes, the smile she gave him whenever she walked in the door.

"Okay, then what're you gonna do? Because staring at her like a fucking stalker won't- aaand she's looking at you," he cut himself off. Lloyd whipped his head around towards her desk and she was, in fact, looking at him. His mouth agape in awe. They didn't make eye contact much, but he hoped that they would do so. He loved looking right into her e/c eyes. She blushed at the long stare, giggling behind her hand.

It broke off by a student rep from the student council came to talk about things that were going on in the school.

"...and don't forget guys, this thursday is homecoming. So come on by to get your tickets!" She said gleefully, throwing confetti in the air. The class was not amused at all by her fanatics, so they were happy when she finally left. Well, except for Mr. E who got up to call her back, so she could clean the mess she made.