jealous

ANDREA POV (18+ content)

"You're pathetic." I say to Devyn as I step back.

"I'm not the one who followed me up here." She replies with a sly grin.

"I was concerned for the girl you lured up here. She probably didn't know what she was getting into."

"Because what you got into was just so bad, right?" Her changes into a bitter tone.

"No. No, you don't get to do that." I push her back, and this time I was angry.

"What the fuck? How do get like this? What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? Your sister takes me from your fucken palace, accuses me of stuff I had no idea about, and you don't even bother to come and see me? What kind of girlfriend does that?" I'm about to push her again but she grabs my wrists into a tight hold.

"Didn't you say you didn't want to see me? You left with Ash. What was I supposed to think?"

"Why would I ever say that? The only person I wanted to see was you. They told me that you're the one-"

"Who's they?"

Then it hits us at the same time. She lets my wrists go and walks away towards the window.

"Sage played us." She says in a low voice after a few minutes. Sighing, I sit on the corner of the bed, with my head in my hands.

"Why?"

"I don't know."

"Did you know about what your father was going to do today?"

"I didn't."

"What happened to Riley? Is she okay?"

Devyn leans against the wall by the window as she peers out.

"She fell down the stairs the day they took you, that's why I couldn't get to you on time. If I just- I.." She stutters, unsure what to say.

"It's okay, Devyn. It's okay." I can tell that she's frustrated with herself. Devyn walks over to sit next to me.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you." She says softly.

"I'm sorry that I thought you didn't actually care enough to come."

She gets on one knee in front of me and takes my hands into hers.

"I swear, I would get through anything to get to you. You don't get how important you are to me."

"You know, when I first came to Arden, if someone told me that Devyn Ackerman was secretly this cheesy, I would not have believed it." I say through laughs as she rolls her eyes.

"Shut up and come here." She grabs my face and kisses me, making my stomach do flips.

"You never answered my question about the girl you brought up here." I say in between our kisses. She pauses and smiles.

"Jealous?"

"Oh baby, you haven't seen jealousy yet." Grabbing her by the waist I let her fall onto the bed, while quickly climbing on top of her and pinning her arms down.

"Oooo if this is jealousy, I like it."

"So? Why'd you bring her up?"

"I spilled wine on my dress. Had to get it cleaned off."

"Did she clean it off?"

"Well, she did give me a towel-" I kiss her before she can finish her sentence.

"I didn't- we didn't- do anything. The only person I want is you." She whispers and then kisses me again. Her kisses grow more intense as our hands explore each other. With a sudden twist she pins me down on my back. I can't resist the urge to taste her so I bring us back to our frenzied kissing. Her mouth sinks into mine and I let out a small gasp as I feel her hand travel up my thigh. She slips her hand under my dress, grabbing my ass through my panties. My hand flies up to her thigh when I feel something. It's a gun. I take it out of the holster on her thigh, and point it at her chin.

"What's this princess?" I ask her.

She looks down at me and sees my mischievous smile forming.

Putting both of her hands up in the air she surrenders.

"You got me."

"Oh I do." I let the gun travel down her neck and graze her nipples, until I reached her thigh again.

"Beautiful dress." I say in awe of how gorgeous she looked.

"Thanks."

"Take it off."

Another smile forms at her lips as she stands up to slip out of the dress. My heart thuds in my chest as I take in her body. She's a piece of heaven on Earth. I get so distracted that Devyn takes that chance to steal the gun from my hands. She quickly places it on my lower stomach.

"Distracted?" She asks as she places the gun on the side table.

"I'm never distracted. No matter how hot the enemy may be looking."

"So you just gave the gun?"

"It was strategy." I laugh.

"I see, let me show you a better strategy." She walks back to where I'm laying down on the bed. She kisses me hard and fierce and my body feels so hot to her touch. As I lick her tongue a groan escapes my lips as she slips her hand under my dress and slips my panties off my legs. I slip my hand into her bra, unclipping it, watching her breasts free themselves. Her kisses travel down my neck as I tip my head head back. She goes down to kiss my nipple under the dress. Her other hand travels to my back, unzipping the dress, and it finally falls off. She throws it to the floor frantically and pulls off her panties as well. I unclip my bra and throw it away from me.

"You're beautiful." She says as our lips come back together. Her warm skin feels so good against mine.

I close my eyes as she kisses my neck again.