Author's Note

Hello all! First I want to say thank you for reading all of this, it means the world to me. Thank you for reading this journey of Devyn and Andrea. Thank you for all the votes, comments, and love that I have received. I know that this isn't top tier writing, and there are many mistakes in this book. But it's something I wrote for fun. I usually just have an idea and I just write it down and then publish it without editing it, that's why there's so many mistakes. I'm just a beginner at writing and I write for fun.I still love this story and I love that I get to share it with all of you. I am so grateful, always. You can always shoot me a message on here or on my tiktok and I'll be happy to respond. If you want to talk about the book, life, anything or even have suggestions, I'm all ears!

Again, thank you!!

Also, I wanted to say that there will be a book 2. Right now I'm taking a mini break to focus on school, but I will be back with a bang soon. Then we will get see how the plot thickens. With book to I hope to explore new relationships, enemies, and tie a lot of the loose ends that you may be wondering about.

Thank you my loves, sending you all so much love and comfort. Please take care of yourselves, and remember to share Tears of Blood with everyone you know so we can create a bigger community and enjoy it together :) You guys are the best!