Escalation

DEVYN POV

I grab her wrists and pin them over her head. I trail down her body, until I take her hard nipple into my mouth. Every inch of her tastes so good, she was like a drug, and I was addicted. She whimpers as I nibble and tug. I kiss and lick down to her stomach and I can feel her squirm. My heart was pounding so hard, I was afraid that she might hear it. I want her so bad. As I get lower she crosses her legs.

Kissing her thighs, " Open your legs, Andrea." I tell her. I move up to kiss her lips again as I move my hand to her thighs as she slowly opens her legs. I kiss the inside of her thighs, I felt myself getting excited as I inched towards the space between her thighs. I could tell that she was already wet. Her fingers thread into my hair as I kiss her slit. She is so warm and I look up at her as she lets out a moan. She tastes so good that I can't stand to go slow anymore, I kiss her warmth again, and I was hungry for more. I take more of her into my mouth, sucking and tasting her as her body shakes. I start to ease into it as I let my tongue drag up and down. She starts to roll her body towards me like a wave letting out moans of pleasure. I could feel myself getting wet by looking at her rhythmic movements.

She starts to spread her legs wider as I suck and stroke her with my tongue. I wanted to taste all of her as my tongue picks up the pace, savoring her. Suddenly I suck on her clit and I watch her look down at me and then throw her head back again. Her breasts were moving in motions as I start to lick her clit faster. I circle my tongue around it and suck it some more and she lets out a loud moan.

"Shhhhh." I say.

"Fuck Dev!"

"You like that?" I say with a grin.

"Yes, don't stop." She cries.

I go down on her again, this time letting my tongue enter her pussy. My tongue moves in different motions as I use my thumb to rub her clit. She grabs onto my hair tighter, pressing my head against her as she rolls towards me.

"Oh, fuck." She yells as I go up to kiss her lips. Her tongue is desperate as she send sit down my throat. She sits up as I get behind her, wrapping my legs over hers, so that she was open wide. My breasts were pressed onto her back and she could probably feel my wetness by her ass. I kiss her neck as she leans back into me. With one hand I grab her breast, squeezing. My other hand travels to her thigh caressing her.

"Touch me." She whispers as I kiss her. I caress her pussy, teasing her clit soft and slow. I bring my fingers back to my mouth and suck on one as she watches me wet it. I slide it back down as I start to rub faster. Her moans get louder as I try to clamp her mouth with my other hand.

"Shhh baby, there's people downstairs." I say with a laugh. I find her entrance with my finger, still rubbing around it. She whimpers and moans as some juices flow onto my finger. I kiss her as I let my finger slip into her warmth and she jerks forward. Her legs try to close but I wrap my legs around hers.

I go deeper with my finger, feeling myself get wet just by how good it feels to be in her. Her muscles tighten around my finger as I go deeper. I explore and crook it until she jerks and I know that was the spot. I keep going as I watch her squirm to my touch. Moving from my position, I let her lie on her back she clutches the sheets. Moving down, I hover over her pussy. Spreading her legs wide, I see that she was going to come soon. He juices were oozing out. I drag my tongue up and down her pussy in long strokes as I slip in two fingers into her opening. I suck on her clit as I thrust faster and faster.

"Devyn! Fuck! I'm about to-" Her body moves into my fingers as her breasts bounce with the thrusts. Finally she jerks forward and then relaxes as I take out my fingers covered in her juices.I lay down next to her, both of us breathing heavy.

"I love you." She finally says.

"Wow."

"I do. I've never felt like this for anyone."

"I love you too." I say as I turn to her. She kisses me as I move the strands of hair out of her face.

"Devyn? Are you in here?" Someone knocks on the door. This whole time we had forgotten where we even were. We frantically get back into our clothes.

"Yeah! Coming!" I reply.

"This was...fun." Andrea says as I help her zip her dress.

"Yeah. I missed you."

"Me too."

"Devyn? Father is calling you right now!" Sage yells from the door.

"Sorry, love. Duty calls. Want to meet me after this function ends?" I ask her as I hold her with my hands around her waist.

"If you have time for me with your busy schedule and all-"

"Shhh I've got all the time in the world for you."

I kiss her again before I disappear out of the door to find Sage at the other end of the hall.

"Get down there. You know better."

"You should know better Sage. I figured out the trick you played with Andrea and I. We're going to have to talk later." I say as I head downstairs.

My brain was still buzzing from the high I just felt with Andrea. This time I wasn't going to let her go. Not for anything.