3

Colby and I ended up staying up for a while, just talking while we ate our ice cream.

I always loved having our alone time when the girls were asleep because we didn't usually get time to ourselves when they were awake.

When we got in bed I snuggled into Colby's chest. It
only took a couple minutes for me to fall asleep since it had been a long day.

I was only asleep for a little while before I felt someone tapping my cheek. "Mommy?" Luna asked quietly.

"Hmm?" I asked and cracked my eyes open to see the sweet little girl standing in front of me. "I had a bad dream." She said quietly causing me to sit up.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked as she shook her head. "Can I sleep here?" She asked which melted my heart.

"Yes, love. Come here." I said then reached over and pulled her into bed with me.

I wrapped my arms around her then scooted back to be next to Colby so she would have room. "Go to sleep, sweetheart." I whispered then kissed her head.

We both drifted off to sleep for a little bit before I was being woken again.

"Pssst....mommy..." Nova whispered causing me to open my eyes. "What's wrong, love?" I whispered as she frowned.

"I had a bad dream and I woke up and Lulu was gone." She said quietly, her voice quivering.

"She had a bad dream, too. Did you want to join us?" I asked quietly as she frowned. "There's no room for me." She said as I chuckled.

"Sure there is, we just have to move daddy's big butt." I said then sat up, careful to not wake Luna up.

Once I did this I leaned over and kissed Colby's cheek. "Baby, wake up." I said then shook his arm slightly.

"Hmmm. Y'okay?" He mumbled as I nodded. "Yeah, just scoot over a little." I whispered as he nodded and scooted closer to the edge of the bed.

"Okay, come here Nova bear." I said then carefully lifted her up so I could lay her between Colby and I.

I then positioned myself so that I would be on my back so I could have both of my arms around the twins.

"Did you want to talk about your scary dream?" I asked and looked down at Nova. "I just wanna cuddle." She said and snuggled into me.

"Okay, try to get some sleep." I whispered then kissed her head.

I ended up staying awake for the rest of the night because sleeping on my back was extremely hard.

I didn't want to move and wake the girls up but after being woken up twice I wasn't even tired anymore.

I laid there for a while before I decided to get up so I could make some breakfast. I very carefully got out of bed then made my way down to the kitchen.

I decided I was going to make the girls some french toast sticks with chocolate chip smiley faces on them.

I loved being able to make cute things for the girls because they were so cute that they deserved it.

I was almost done with cooking when Colby was coming down the stairs. "Good morning, baby." Colby said as he walked over to me.

"Good morning." I said quietly then turned to kiss him. "I see the girls made their way into our bed last night." Colby said with a laugh.

"Yeah, they had nightmares." I said then turned back to finish making the bacon that I was frying up.

"Did they tell you what about?" He asked as I shook my head. "Neither of them wanted to talk about it." I said with a shrug.