127

"Holy shit." I whispered and froze, feeling the gushing continue.

"Colby." I said and turned to him only to see he didn't stir at all.

"COLBY." I yelled causing him to sit up quickly. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" Colby asked and looked at me with wide eyes.

"My water broke." I said as his face went white. "Are you serious? Are you sure you didn't pee?" He asked as a contraction hit.

"Ah! I'm fucking sure." I grunted with my jaw clenched. "Okay, shit. Are you okay?" He asked and ran over to me.

"Don't slip!" I gasped as he slid from the water on the floor. "Oh, that's foul." Colby said as I stopped him from falling over.

"It's just amniotic fluid, grow up." I said and reached for my phone. "Call Amy and help me time the contractions, I'm gonna take a shower." I said as he nodded.

"Hey, V..." Colby said quietly as I started to walk away. "Yeah?" I asked as he grinned. "We're having a baby." He said as I smiled and put my hand on his cheek.

"Yeah, I can't wait to meet him." I whispered then leaned in and kissed him. "I can't wait either." He said then kissed my forehead and let me turn around to go shower.

"I'm just gonna yell when I have a contraction. We have to time them." I said as I walked to the bathroom.

"Okay, scream chicken nugget if you need me in there." Colby said as he brought his phone to his ear. "Will do." I said then slowly got undressed.

"FUCK." I gasped as a contraction hit. "You okay?" Colby called out as I braced myself against the counter.

"Mhmm." I mumbled then let out a deep breath and continued getting undressed.

I then got in the shower and quickly got myself cleaned up from my water breaking. "Babe!" I called out as I got out of the shower.

"Contraction?" Colby asked as I shook my head. "I need clothes!" I called out and wrapped a towel around my body.

"On it!" He yelled then came into the room. "Here, love." Colby said then handed a pair of his sweatpants and big tshirt as well as some underwear so I could put a pad on.

"Thank you." I whispered and let him help me get dressed. "Oh...oh.." I hissed and held onto his arms, breathing through the contraction.

"You're doing a great job, sweetheart. You're amazing." Colby cooed and looked at his phone. "Fourteen minutes apart. Amy said to come when they are ten minutes." He said as I frowned.

"What am I supposed to do until then? Die?" I asked as he breathed a laugh. "No. We're gonna just chill out. I called my parents, they're going to come to hospital when we tell them to." Colby said as I nodded.

Colby's parents flew in a couple days ago and were staying in a hotel so they were in close proximity which was nice.

"Let's get you downstairs so I pack the car up." Colby said then slowly led me out of the room.

"Did she say if I could eat?" I asked as he shook his head. "I didn't ask, are you hungry?" He asked as I nodded. "Starving." He said and led me downstairs.

"I can text her when we get you situated." He said as I nodded. "I'm sorry for being a bitch and I'm sorry for what I'm gonna say to you while in labor." I said as we walked to the couch.

"Say whatever you need to say. I love you." He said then kissed my cheek. "I love you more. You're the best." I said then sat down.

"Okay, just sit here and time the contractions. I'm gonna pack the car." He said as I nodded. "Set up the car seat too if you can." I said and rubbed my belly.