17

Colby and I woke up a couple hours later to Sam knocking on the door. "Shit." I hissed and sat up.

"Colby, 911. We have to pretend like we're ready." I said and quickly got out bed, pushing Colby in the process.

"Hmm?" Colby asked sleepily. "Get. Up." I said and hit him with my pillow. "Colby? Violet?" Sam asked as he knocked.

"We're ready! We'll be out in just a second!" I said as Colby sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Okay, I'll meet you in the lobby." Sam said causing me to sigh with relief. "We over slept didn't we?" Colby asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Yes and we smell like sex." I said and grabbed my perfume, spraying it all over myself.

"V, relax. Sam is used to me being late." Colby said as he got out of bed. "That's rude and we're going to miss our flight. Come on." I said then threw my perfume at him.

"I'm not gonna wear that." He said with a laugh then went over to his suitcase.

"I will be ready in five minutes, just get your beautiful ass dressed." Colby said then winked and went into the bathroom.

I huffed out a breath then quickly got dressed. I then grabbed my phone and texted Colby's mom, asking about the girls.

I then combed my hair and made sure everything was packed back up in my bag.

Colby came out of the bathroom a couple minutes later looking refreshed. I didn't know how he did it so fast, but I didn't question him.

"Alright, we gotta go." I said then grabbed my bag. "Okay, I'm ready." Colby said then grabbed his bag.

We made our way to the lobby where Sam was waiting. "I woke you guys up, didn't I?" Sam asked as I pursed my lips.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as Colby chuckled. "Yeah, we've been awake for hours." Colby said as we made our way out to the car. "Whatever, you guys are so bad at this." Sam said as we loaded the car.

We packed up the car then made our way to the airport. We had a flight to Savannah today which was really exciting.

I had always wanted to go there since it was the most haunted city in America.

I was nervous since last night took a lot of energy out of me but I was so excited to get back into it.

Our flight was fairly uneventful and we were in Savannah by the beginning of the afternoon.

"Okay, so I'm thinking we can grab some lunch, then we can go to the location and get checked into our room." Sam said as we made our way to our rental car.

"Where are we going tonight?" I asked as we walked. "The 17 Hundred 90 Inn." Sam said as I gasped. "Oh yeah! The girl jumped from the window because she was in love with the sailor." I said as he nodded.

"That's the one." Sam said with a grin. "Oh, I'm excited to talk to Anna." I said and clapped my hands together.

"You're so cute." Colby said with a smile. "I just wanna help." I said quietly as we got to the car.

"I'm excited." I said quietly as we loaded the car up. Once we had all of our bags loaded up we made our way to Savannah.

We ended up going to the restaurant that was attached to the hotel since it was already getting late from the traveling we were doing.

"So, how are you feeling after yesterday?" Sam asked as I ate my salad. "Good. It feels so good to be back." I said with a smile.

"It's good to have you back. Ghost hunting has been great but it's always better when you're there." Sam said then nudged me with his shoulder.