95

Colby's POV

All I could hear was ringing in my ears. Was I dead? Were we all dead?

Everything happened so fast.

"What the fuck?!" Someone exclaimed, breaking me out of the haze of ringing.

"Sam!! Sam please wake up!" The voice yelled frantically as the fogginess subsided. "Please wake up!" The voice screamed. I groaned and brought my hand to head, trying to understand what was happening.

"Colby! Colby, wake up." The voice, which I recognized as Kat now, screamed. I opened my eyes and sat up, looking around the room.

Sam, Ki, and Amanda were sprawled on the floor, unconscious. Violet, Nova, and Luna were still unconscious on the bed, which broke my heart.

"COLBY!" Kat screamed and smacked me across the face. "Jesus, what?!" I asked and looked at her.

"What the FUCK happened?!" She asked angrily then crouched next to Sam, holding his face in her hands.

"I..I don't know." I said the walked over to the bed, looking down at my girls. "What the fuck do you mean?!" Kat cried out, looking up at me.

"Babe, shh." Sam grunted as I breathed a small sigh of relief.

"Thank god." Kat cried out, hugging him tightly. "Oh my god!! What happened?!" Shawn asked as I looked up at him.

I couldn't even form any words because I just had no idea what to say. I felt like this was all my fault.

My friends and family got hurt because of me.

I just stared at him blankly as he ran over to Ki, pulling her into his arms. I felt my eyes water as I looked down at Violet.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and caressed her cheek gently before leaning down and kissing her head. I then kissed Nova and Luna's heads and stood up straight.

"Ugh, I fucking hate you guys." Ki groaned as she sat up. "Love you too, Ki." Sam said as I just looked down. I felt like my whole world was still crumbling around me.

I was happy that Sam and Ki were awake and alive, but I was worried about Violet, Nova, Luna, and Amanda.

I had no idea what they really had to do to get that demon to go away but the fact it hurt Sam, Ki, and I meant it was powerful.

"Hey..." Sam said quietly as he put his hand on my arm, breaking me from my thoughts. As soon as he touched me I felt myself starting to break down again.

"It's okay." Sam said then hugged me, letting me cry into his shoulder. "They're okay." Sam cooed and just hugged me tightly.

Nobody spoke, but I think it's because they didn't know what to say.

"Colby..." Ki said quietly, after a little while. "They're not dead." She said as I nodded. "I know." I said then looked at Sam.

"We can't do this anymore." I said as Shawn laid Amanda on the bed. "We have to stop." I said as he nodded.

"We can talk about it later." He said as I shook my head. "No, we need to talk about it now." I said and looked up at Ki, Shawn, and Kat.

"We'll be downstairs." Shawn said then led the girls out of the room with him.

"I can't do this anymore...V is pregnant..the twins are mediums...it's too dangerous now and I have too much to lose." I said and looked at Violet and the twins.

"What happened tonight, was the last straw for me." I said then looked back at him. "I understand. We have to think of something though. We can't just give up completely." He said as I nodded.