107

Colby's POV

Violet looked down at her lap as she anxiously twisted her rings. "Hey." I said and took her hand. "I'm sorry. It just freaks me out." She said and looked up at me.

"I know, love. The baby is okay though. If Amy thought any different then we would be on a plane back to LA, I promise." I said and pulled her close.

"Yeah...can we just have a chill day then? I don't want to risk anything." She said as I nodded.

"Whatever you want. We can order food and just watch movies." I said as she laid her head on my chest, rubbing her belly anxiously.

"Or I can go to the store and get you some tea." I said as she nodded. "We can both go. Maybe I can make some cookies or something later." She said then looked at her phone.

"I wanna check on the girls though." She said and dialed Sam's number. "Hey, V." Sam answered as she put him on speaker phone.

"Hey, sorry to bother you but I just wanted to talk to the girls if possible." Violet said as Sam breathed a laugh.

"Mommy!!!" Nova and Luna sang causing my heart to swell. I loved those girls more than anything ever.

"Hi, sweethearts! Are you having fun?" Violet asked with a smile. "Yeah! Uncle Sammy took us to the park and Lulu fell off the monkey bars!" Nova said as Luna giggled. "I was okay!" Luna said as Violet looked up at me.

"What are you gonna do today?" I asked as they both gasped. "Hi, daddy!!" They yelled happily. "Hi, loves." I said with a grin.

"We're going to the movies with Auntie Kat! We're gonna get popcorn!" Nova said as I laughed.

"Well that sounds fun. Just make sure you're really good for them, okay?" I asked and looked over at Violet.

"We will!" They chirped at the same time. "Alright, well daddy and I are gonna go but we miss you very very much." Violet said and looked up at me.

"Love you!" Nova said as Luna giggled. "Yeah, love you!" Luna said, warming my heart. "Love you girls. Be good." I said then watched as Violet hung up.

"Now what?" I asked as Violet sighed. "Grocery store?" She asked as I nodded. "Grocery store." I said then stood up and held my hand out to her.

I watched a small smile bloomed on her face while she took my hand. I loved that smile so much but I wished that it would stick around longer.

Violet and I got ready then made our way to the store so we could get a couple of things to stay in the cabin.

I was grateful that we were going to the store because I had to pick up some stuff for tonight but I didn't know how to do it secretly.

I guess I would have to figure it out.

"What kind of cookies do you want me to make?" Violet asked as I shrugged. "Whatever you want to make. What are you thinking?" I asked as she chuckled.

"It probably would be gross to you." She said as we made our way into the store. "Try me." I said and grabbed a basket.

"Oatmeal raisin with chocolate chips." She said as I nodded.

"Sounds amazing." I said then took her hand with my free hand. "You're sure?" Violet asked as I nodded. "Yeah, sounds amazing." I said with a shrug as we walked towards the teas.

We picked Violet out a couple different types of herbal teas then went to grab stuff for her to make cookies.

"Anything else you need?" I asked as she shook her head. "Nope." She said with a small smile. We then went to the registers to check out.