100

It's been a couple days since our appointment. Kat now knew the gender of the baby but she was doing an amazing job at keeping it a secret.

Tomorrow was Colby and I's anniversary so I was taking the twins to go get a present for him.

I had no idea what my plan was but I was hoping the twins would have a good idea.

"Alright, ready girls?" I asked and grabbed my purse. "Yeah!" Nova and Luna said as they jumped at the same time. "Perfect." I said with a smile.

"Hey, babe!?" I called out and grabbed my keys. "Yeah?!" Colby yelled from upstairs.

"We're going out! Be back soon!" I said and looked down at the twins. "Love you!" Colby said as I giggled.

"Say it with me." I said to the twins as they smiled. "Love you more!" We all called out at the same time.

"Let's go." I said then opened the door and ushered the twins out. "Where are we going?" Nova asked as I shrugged.

"I'm not sure, we have to get daddy a present." I said and got them situated in the car.

"It's not his birthday." Luna said with a frown. "Yeah. It's mommy and daddy's anniversary tomorrow." I said with a small smile.

"What's that?" Nova asked as I made sure the they were buckled into their seats correctly. "It means that six years ago we got married." I said as I got in the car.

"So daddy needs a present for that?" Nova asked as I laughed.

"Not really, it's just a nice thing to do. He's gonna get me one too I think." I said and started the car.

"You should get him cotton candy." Luna said as I giggled. "I can get him some cotton candy, but we need to get him something nice." I said with a laugh.

"A lamp!" Nova said as I shook my head. "You girls are silly." I said then started driving to the mall.

I was thinking about getting him a nice outfit and maybe a watch or ring. I knew he would be happy with anything I got but I wanted to make sure it was perfect for him.

When we got to the mall I got the girls out of the car and took one of each of their hands.

It was the first time we were out in public just the three of us since the whole Josh situation.

I was fully confident in myself to protect them but it was still nerve-racking.

"Let's go to Gucci first. Daddy loves Gucci." I said as Nova and Luna giggled. "Guuuucci." Luna sang as Nova laughed.

"That's a silly name for a store." She said as I nodded. "Yeah, it's really fancy and out of my element." I said and led the way into the store.

I made sure to dress nicer and that the girls were dressed nicely when I went to the mall.

LA was so shallow and if I were to walk into a designer store with Colby's sweatshirt and some leggings I would be crucified.

"What do we think?" I asked Nova and Luna as we walked around. "That's cooooool." Nova hummed and pointed to a blue dress shirt. "Yeah? I think that would make his eyes look good." I said and pulled it from the rack.

"Good choice Nova bear." I said then kept walking. We walked around for a while but didn't see any other clothing items that we would want to get.

"What about a ring." I said and walked towards the jewelry counter. "Daddy loves rings." Luna said as I nodded. "He does." I said then looked at the case.

We looked at all of the rings then made the joint decision to get him a silver ring with a V on it.

I knew that Colby would think it was sentimental because he was a really sentimental guy.