62

The next few weeks were highly uneventful. I was getting sick pretty much every morning and night because I was now 9 weeks pregnant.

My stomach was puffing out a little more and if I wore a tight shirt you would probably be able to tell.

Colby was being so supportive with all of my cravings and the fact that most foods made me want to throw up.

We thought about telling the girls because it was hard to hide why I was sick one minute and fine the next.

I was also having these incredibly bad mood swings where I would just snap at Colby for no reason.

I felt bad because he absolutely didn't deserve that but I couldn't control it all that well.

Right now Colby and I were grocery shopping while the twins were at school.

"I don't know what I want, Colby." I groaned as he sighed. "Do you have like a category....or genre...or any type of hint of what you could possibly want." Colby asked and pursed his lips.

"No! I don't know anything!" I groaned and brought my hands to my head.

"Hey, it's okay. How about....pickles." Colby suggested causing me to laugh. "That sounds good. Why are you so nice?" I asked as he grinned.

"I know you don't mean to get irritated, your hormones are fucked right now." Colby said as he took my hand and led the way towards the pickles.

"They really are. I wonder how long it will take for people to notice." I said with a sigh as we walked.

"You're already kinda popping out but I don't think people notice until we announce it." Colby said as I nodded.

"I hope so. God, it still doesn't feel real." I said and put my free hand on my belly.

"I know. I can't wait until you're like super pregnant with your cute little tummy." Colby said as I sighed.

"My big ass belly and swollen ass feet." I grumbled and grabbed a jar of pickles.

"I'll give you foot rubs every single night." Colby said as I nodded. "I love you." I said with a smile then put the pickles in our basket.

We spent the next hour or so going around the store, grabbing a bunch of stuff so that if I had a craving at home we would have something that could satisfy it.

Colby and I made our way home so we could put the groceries away and make a snack for the girls.

"What are we thinking?" I asked and looked at Colby. "About what?" He asked as I sighed.

"What should we make the girls for their snack?" I asked and looked in the cupboards. "Hmmm..maybe just some cheese and crackers." Colby suggested as I nodded.

"Yeah. I'll cut the cheese into cute little shapes." I said then opened the fridge and grabbed the cheese.

"You're so cute." Colby said as I grinned. "I just want their childhood to be so special. Being an adult is so boring and there's no cheese cut into cute shapes." I said then started cutting the cheese into hearts and stars.

When I was done with that I put them on plates with crackers then put them in the fridge so the cheese would stay cold.

"Alright, let's go get our crazy girls." I said as Colby grabbed his keys. "Let's go." He said then led the way outside.

The drive to the school was peaceful and quiet since I was starting to feel nauseous.

It wasn't an uncommon occurrence for me to feel sick but I didn't usually start gettin nauseous until later in the evening.