156

"V! Ki is here!" Colby called out as I changed Nicholas's diaper. "Okay! I'll be right down!" I called out and tickled Nicholas's tummy.

"Are you gonna come with Auntie Ki and I to pick out some birthday presents for your sissies?" I asked as he cooed and smiled at me.

"Mhmm. It's gonna be super duper fun." I said with a smile.

"Mommy!" Luna said as she came into the room. "Yes, love?" I asked and turned to her as I got Nicholas dressed.

"Auntie Ki said if you don't go downstairs she's gonna kick your butt." She said causing me to laugh.

"Auntie Ki doesn't really have a lot of patience does she?" I asked as she giggled.

"Why can't sissy and I come?" Luna asked as I turned to make sure I had things in the diaper bag.

"Because baby brother and I are getting something for a couple of birthday girls." I said and wiggled my brows.

"Sissy and I have a birthday soon!!" She said and jumped up and down. "Yeah, in only a couple of days. Isn't that crazy?" I asked as she nodded. "We're gonna be six!" She said as Nova came into the room.

"Mommy, Auntie Ki said if you don't come down she's gonna kick your butt." Nova said causing me to laugh. "I'm coming." I said and picked Nicholas up.

"Mommy and baby brother are getting us presents." Luna said as Nova gasped. "I love presents!!" She squealed as we left the room.

"Yeah, we have to wait until Monday to open them since they are special six year old presents." I explained as we all walked down the stairs.

"Can we open them on your birthday?" Nova asked and pursed her lips. "Nope. Only on Monday." I said as they sighed. "Okayyyy." They said at the same time.

"Thank, god." Colby said as we walked up to him and Ki. "What?" I asked as he breathed a laugh.

"She said she was gonna go up there in a second." Colby said as I rolled my eyes. "You're so dramatic, Ki." I said as she nodded.

"Yep. Come on, we're burning daylight." She said as I giggled and turned to Colby. "I'll be back soon. I love you." I said then kissed him.

"I love you more. We need the car so I put Nicholas's car seat in Ki's car." He said as I scrunched my brow.

"Why do you need our car?" I asked as he laughed. "Don't you worry that pretty little head of yours. We're just gonna go to the park, right girls?" Colby asked as they nodded.

"We love the park, mommy." Nova said as I nodded. "I know, love. Have lots and lots of fun. I'll be back in a little while." I said then turned to Ki. "Let's go." I said as she grinned.

"Finally." She teased as we walked to the car. "Hey, it's not my fault this one decided to shit so much it went up his fucking back." I said as she laughed.

"That's the worst. He's cute though so he gets a pass." Ki said as I opened the door to put Nicholas in his car seat.

"Yeah, he's really the cutest. So snuggly." I said as Ki smiled. "A mamas boy." She said as I giggled.

"Yeah, he's my little guy." I said then got in the car. "So! Where are we going?" Ki asked as she got in the car as well.

"I'm thinking Target. We wanted to get Luna an art easel and a bunch of art supplies since she's obsessed with drawing and we wanted to get Nova a piano since we're gonna get her some lessons." I said as she pouted her lip out.

"That's so adorable. Maybe Kat can help get the lessons." Ki said as I nodded. "She said she knew someone who would be perfect." I said with a sigh.

"I can't believe they are so big." I said quietly. "Yeah, soon we're gonna have teenagers running around." Ki said as I frowned. "You can't make me cry today." I said with a laugh.