101

"Colby, what are you doing?" I asked and looked up at him. "We're gonna be late, V. Come on." Colby said with a laugh and took my hands, pulling them slightly.

"I don't even have a bag packed!" I groaned but let him pull me out of the car. "I know you know me better than that." Colby said as I sighed and accepted defeat.

"You're gonna see your present." I mumbled as he chuckled. "I won't look. I left extra room in your bag so you could put it in there." Colby said then opened the trunk.

"Are you even gonna tell me where we are going? I know probably no but I'm not supposed to be flying." I said as he turned me and kissed me.

"I got it approved, now stop worrying that gorgeous little face off." He said then kissed my head before turning and grabbing our bags. "Close your eyes." I said with a sigh and opened the back door so I could grab his gifts.

"Closing." He said then closed his eyes, a little grin played on his lips. I rolled my eyes with a laugh then leaned up and kissed him.

"Keep them closed." I whispered as a big smile bloomed on his face. I then turned and put his gifts in the bag he packed for me. I didn't look to see everything that he packed but all I could see was a lot of lace which didn't surprise me in the slightest.

I zipped the bag up then took it out of the car. "Alright. I'm good." I said as he opened his eyes. "Let's get going then." He said then took my bag from me.

"Do the girls know that we are going out of town?" I asked as we walked towards the airport. "Yeah, they know." Colby said as I nodded. "They're good at keeping secrets." I said with an impressed tone.

"Yeah, I thought they would for sure spill, but I promised them ice cream if they didn't tell." Colby said with a laugh.

"That's a good incentive." I said with a sigh. "If I would have known, I would have hugged them tighter." I said with a frown.

"I told them that you wouldn't know how to say goodbye properly so they were set up for that. They know how much you'll miss them though." Colby said as I frowned.

"Yeah, how long will we be gone?" I asked as he chuckled. "Until the 19th." He said as we walked into the airport.

"That's why you wanted to wait until the 20th for the gender reveal." I said as he nodded. "I know you've got pregnancy brain but I'm surprised you didn't catch on sooner." He said as we made our way to security.

"I knew you were going to do something ridiculous for our anniversary but I didn't think we were gonna go out of town like this." I said with a laugh.

"You're gonna like where we are going." Colby said as I nodded. "I'm sure I will. You know me very well." I said with a smile.

We got through security then started walking to our gate. "Can I look at the location when we are at the gate?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah, you'll know where we are going but there's still plenty of surprises in store." He said and took my hand, rubbing his thumb along my hand.

"I know I said I wasn't hungry but baby wants some weird shit now." I said as he hummed. "Well can I get the baby those foods at the airport?" He asked as I shook my head. "Probably not unless you can find a candy apple with hot Cheetos on it." I said as he chuckled.

"That one is weird. We can go to the store when we land, but what would you like for now?" He asked as I shrugged. "All I ate today was a pretzel so maybe a pizza?" I asked as he nodded.

"Let's see if we can do that." He said then started walking towards the food court. There was luckily a Sbarro in the food court so I was able to get a couple slices of pizza.

"Mission accomplished." I said and took a bite as we walked to our gate. When we got there I tried to not look at the screen even though Colby told me I could.

I know I teased him for constantly trying to surprise me but I honestly got a kick out of it. "So that was the question you asked Amy?" I asked as I sat down.

The plane was already being boarded but my feet were hurting because of the boots I was wearing.

"One of them." Colby said with a nod. "I have a feeling we have a lot of adventures ahead of us." I said with a sigh and rubbed my belly.

"A lot of adventures and a lot of sex." Colby said as I chuckled. "We'll see. I'm already tired all the time." I said as he grinned. "We'll only do what you're comfortable with." He said which warmed my heart.

I knew Colby was the horniest guy ever but the fact that he was so sweet and gentle with me was adorable.

He always knew when to stop.

After a few minutes we got on the plane and got settled in. "I think I want it to be a total surprise." I said as he chuckled.

"You didn't look at the screen?" He asked as I shook my head. "Nope. I'm gonna listen to some music so I don't hear them say anything." I said and grabbed my earbuds.

"You love surprises." Colby said as I giggled. "Ya caught me." I said then put the earbuds in then turned some music on.

I didn't know how long our flight was but I knew that I was going to be asleep in the next ten minutes.

I leaned my head on Colby's shoulder then slowly drifted off, listening to music as I did so.

I wasn't sure how long as I was asleep before I sat up and pulled my ear buds out.

"Good morning, babe." Colby said quietly. "How long was I out. "Hmm..four and a half hours. Pretty sick nap if you ask me." He said as I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder again taking his hand.

"How much longer?" I asked and rubbed my belly with my free hand. I was getting extremely hungry again which was going to leave me cranky.

"We're almost there. We have like 40 more minutes." Colby said as I nodded.

"Then we're gonna go to the store?" I asked as he chuckled. "Yeah, we're gonna get you hot Cheetos and a candy apple." He said and kissed my head.

"You're the best. I wish I could have sushi, I'm craving sushi too." I said with a sigh. "We can get you sushi without the fish. Like a California roll." He said as I shook my head.

"Not the same." I said and twisted his wedding ring gently.

I couldn't believe we've been married for 6 years. It felt like just a minute but also a whole lifetime.

I knew that Colby was my soulmate though and that six years was no time at all considering we'd be together for life.

We sat and talked for a little while before the pilot came onto the speaker.

"We are now landing in Anchorage. It is a cool 10 degrees and cloudy at 10:47pm. We hope you enjoy your stay and we should be landing shortly." He said as I looked at Colby.

"You're taking me to Alaska again?" I asked as he nodded. "Yep." He said then kissed my head. "I hope you packed warm clothes because all I saw was lace and my ass will freeze." I said as he chuckled.

"That was just your lingerie bag." He said and squeezed my thigh. I felt a chill run down my spine at the idea of what he was going to do to me.

I knew he was usually flirty like this but damn was I feeling a flutter in my stomach.

Once we landed we waited to get off the plane. It didn't take too long before we were getting off and going to baggage claim.

"It's so cold here." I said and rubbed my arms with a small smile on my face. "Only you would be smiling at cold." Colby said with a laugh as he wrapped his around me, rubbing my arm to warm me up.

"You know where there's cold there's snow." I said with a giggle. It had been a while since I have seen snow, mostly because it was only November and we haven't been traveling to super cold places.

I couldn't wait to see what kind of adventures Colby had planned for us.

I knew whatever it was it would be fun and romantic.