154

"We should do that more often." I said as Colby breathed a laugh. "Trust me if it were up to me we'd do it every day." He said and aimlessly twisted at my hair.

"What should we do next?" I asked and looked up at him. "Hmmm. We could have sex again." He said as I laughed and got out of bed.

"I'm hungry." I said as I went to go into the bathroom.  "We can eat and cuddle. How are you feeling since burning the paper, by the way?" Colby asked as I got myself cleaned up.

"Well I'm feeling amazing from the sex, unsure how I feel about the paper." I said as he nodded. "Let me know if that changes, okay?" Colby asked as he cleaned himself up.

"I'm sure the screaming and crying will tip you off." I said then went to go get changed. "I wish there was something I could do to help." Colby said as we walked back into the bedroom.

"Well two orgasms really did the trick." I said with a grin. "I'm sure some food will make it even better." I said then put on one of his sweatshirts.

"What do you want to eat?" Colby asked as I shrugged. "It's kinda late...so maybe we can just order a pizza or something." I suggested.

"Pizza sounds great." He said then sat on the couch. I sat next to him then cuddled into his side while he ordered the pizza.

"Thanks for bringing me here." I said and looked up at him. "Of course. You deserve nothing but the best, V." He said then kissed my head.

"You're the best." I said with a small smile. "I'm the best for the best." He said then pulled me into his lap.

We ended up cuddling until the pizza got here. We then watched a movie and fell asleep on the couch. I was grateful I didn't have any nightmares because that meant that I was healing from the vision I saw.

I knew that wasn't the end of that situation for me but I was grateful that I was going to be able to enjoy my weekend with Colby.

When I opened my eyes I groaned slightly, feeling a deep pain in my back from how uncomfortable sleeping on the couch was.

Colby was still fast asleep so I carefully stood up and went into the bedroom so I could get ready for the day.

I looked at my phone to see a text from Ki, which caught my eye.

Ki: Hi, I miss you. Can I come over? ): I'll bring wine.

I frowned then sighed before responding.

Violet: Colby and I are out of town but we'll be back Monday. Let's plan something though.

I then locked my phone and went to shower and get dressed. When I got back to the bedroom I had another text from Ki.

Ki: Yes!! We can have a little party or something. I know a milf who's birthday is coming up.

Violet: More importantly I know two cute little twins who are turning six soon.

Ki: lol whatever. I'm gonna plan something. Have fun having sex! Love you!

I laughed then locked my phone and went back out to the living room.

"Good morning." I said quietly then walked over to the couch.

"We really fell asleep on the couch, huh?" Colby asked as I breathed a laugh. "Yeah, my back is killing me." I said as he stood up.

"Fuck. Mine, too." Colby said and stretched. "What did you want to do today?" I asked as he grinned.

"Wanna....go on a hike?" He asked as I smiled. "I'd love that." I said as he nodded. "I'll shower then we can go." He said then kissed my cheek and went into the bedroom.