119

"Alright kiddos, get in the car." I said as I waddled towards the driver's seat. "Are you gonna strap us in?" Nova asked as I breathed a laugh.

"Right, sorry. Mommy is just a little scatter brained." I said as they buckled themselves up. "You look sleepy." Luna said as I nodded.

"Yeah, baby brother takes a looooot of my energy." I said with a small smile and checked their car seats to make sure they were buckled in correctly.

I found myself getting a little stressed because in just 4 short weeks we would have a whole other baby to strap into a car seat.

I shook my head, not letting myself get too worked up about it.

"When is baby brother gonna come? I'm sick of waiting." Nova said causing me to laugh. "Very soon, sweetie." I said then closed the door and got in the drivers seat.

Right now I was taking the girls to school and immediately going to my doctor's appointment.

Usually Colby would drop the twins off at school with me but he and Sam had an early meeting today so he was going to get dropped off at Amy's office.

As we drove to the school I played the Frozen soundtrack to keep the girls occupied.

When we got to the school I got out and helped the girls get out of the car.

"Hi, Mrs. Brock!" Ms. Potts said as she waved happily. "Hey! How are you?" I asked as she smiled.

"I am good, we have a busy day of drawing flowers so I hope you girls are ready." She said and looked at Nova and Luna.

"I love drawing!!" Luna said as Nova giggled. "Perfect! Let's get going then." She said as the twins turned to me.

"Bye, mommy!!" They both said and gave me big hugs. "Bye, baby brother!!" They said then kissed my belly.

They had started doing that every morning which was the cutest thing in the world. "Bye, sweethearts. Have a good day at school." I said then let them run to Ms. Potts.

She led them inside while I waved. Once they were safely in the building I made my way to the car.

"Ugh." I grunted as Nick kicked my bladder. "You have to stop doing that, bud." I said with a laugh and started the car.

I knew I would have to do a urine sample at the doctors so I just had to hold out on the whole peeing thing.

When I got to the office I got out of the car and slowly made my way inside.

My back was absolutely killing me and my feet were throbbing but I wouldn't change a damn thing. I was still so happy to be pregnant.

When I got inside I got to the front desk and checked in. I seriously had to pee so bad but I knew I just had to keep it together.

I waited for a while before a nurse came to get me to the room.

"Hey, Violet. How are you feeling?" The nurse asked as she took my vitals. "I'm good, but I really REALLY have to pee. Is there any way I can do my urine test now?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yes, let me grab your cup. Hold tight." She said then left the room. "Nicholas, I swear to god if you kick my bladder right now I'll be so mad." I said and rubbed my belly, closing my eyes.

The nurse came back a couple minutes later with a plastic cup for me to pee in.

I ran to the bathroom and did my business, leaving the urine sample in the bathroom. I made my way to the exam room and plopped down on the table again.

"Feel better?" The nurse asked as I laughed. "Yes, he keeps kicking my bladder." I said as she continued taking my vitals.

"My son used to do the same thing. He would sit on it sometimes, it was the worst." She said and wrote some stuff down.