150

It played in my head, over and over again.

I was brought to Hell and tortured until Sam and Colby brought me back. I met the Devil himself and had to see things I never thought I would see.

I was petrified about it.

"Alright, V. Come on." Colby said then got out of the car. I nodded then got out of the car, keeping my eyes down.

"I'm sorry you're going through this." Colby said quietly as he wrapped his arm around me. "It's okay. Sorry I ruined your video again." I said as he shook his head.

"Don't do that." He said as we made our way inside. "Can we call your parents? I wanna make sure Nova, Luna, and Nicholas are okay." I said as he nodded.

"Of course. I'll call them when we get upstairs." He said as we went inside.

"I'm not prying but...would it make you feel better to talk about it?" Sam asked as we made our way upstairs.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said and shivered at the memory. "No problem. Whatever you're comfortable with." Sam said with a reassuring smile.

"I'm gonna call Kat, then I'll come to your room." Sam said as we got to our floor. "Take your time." Colby said then opened our door.

When we got inside I went over to the bed and sat down, pulling my legs to my chest.

"I'm so sorry." I said quietly as Colby came over. "I don't want you to worry. You don't have to tell us anything, we're gonna support you." He said then sat next to me.

"I'm not gonna make you tell anyone anything." He said then cupped my cheek and kissed me. I melted into him for a second before he pulled away.

"Let me call my parents." Colby said then pulled his phone out. He decided to face time them so we could actually see the kids.

"Hey, honey! How's it goin?" Colby's mom asked as she answered the phone. "We decided to pull out on doing the investigation." Colby said as his mom frowned.

"Oh no! Why?" She asked with a frown. "It just wasn't something we felt comfortable doing. I'm gonna take Violet somewhere and we're gonna have a nice weekend." Colby said and wrapped his arm around me.

"That's nice sweetie. I take it you want to see the kiddos?" She asked as I nodded.

"Are they okay?" I asked as she laughed. "They're amazing. Such sweethearts." She said as she walked towards the twins' room.

"Girls, mommy and daddy are on the phone." She said as Nova and Luna gasped. "Hi mommy! Hi daddy!!" Nova said as they came into view. "We miss you!" Luna said as I frowned.

"We miss you, too." I said and leaned my head on Colby's shoulder. "What have you been doing?" Colby asked as Nova giggled.

"Papa took us to get ice cream." Nova said with a smile. "For dinner!" Luna said with a laugh. "Ice cream for dinner?" I asked and painted a smile on my face.

"Yeah, I got cotton candy." Luna said with a smile. "I got birthday cake!" Nova said as I smiled. "That's amazing." I said as Colby rubbed my side gently.

"Are you helping nana and papa with baby brother?" Colby asked as Nova nodded. "They couldn't find his binky but we found it!" Nova said with a wide smile.

"That's very nice of you. We miss you very much." Colby said as I nodded. As I looked at them all I could see was the image of them with their flesh burning off.

They looked so happy now and healthy but my brain wouldn't let me enjoy their call.

"Um..I'll be right back." I said then waved at the twins and got off the bed so I could run to the bathroom.