155

Colby and I spent the next couple days in Tennessee just having a romantic weekend together.

Once Monday rolled around though, I was ready to go home. I missed our kids and I missed being home.

"Drive faster." I said as Colby drove us home from the airport. "Yeah, I've been arrested twice. I'm not risking shit." He said with a laugh.

"Nobody is gonna arrest you I need to see my kids." I said and squinted at him.

"Relax, V." He said with a grin and took my hand. I was so excited to just see Nova, Luna, and Nicholas that I couldn't contain it.

There was nothing in the world I wanted than to just cuddle them.

When we got home I got out of the car and ran towards the front door.

"MOMMY!!!!" Nova and Luna yelled as they ran towards me. "Hi, my sweet girls!" I said and scooped them into my arms.

"Oh, I missed you." I said and swung them side to side.  "I missed you, mommy!" Nova and Luna said at the same time as Nicholas screamed.

"Oh! My sweet baby boy. Why are you sad?" I asked as Colby's dad came over with him in his arms.

"He missed you." He said and laid him in my arms. "I missed you too, sweet boy." I said and kissed his head.

"Mommy, we made cups." Luna said as Nova jumped up and down. "And cookies!!" She squealed as Colby came into the room.

"DADDY!!!" Nova and Luna squealed as they ran to him. "Hi, girls!" Colby said and scooped them into his arms.

"We missed you!!" Nova said as Luna shoved her face into his chest. "I missed you, too." Colby said and closed his eyes, hugging them close.

"You're home!" Colby's mom said as Nicholas cooed, looking up at me. "Yeah, thanks for watching these kiddos." I said as Colby came over to say hi to Nicholas.

"Any time. We love our grandkids." Colby's dad said as he scooped the twins up causing them to giggle.

"Let us take you to dinner." Colby said and hugged his mom. "You don't have to do that." Colby's mom said as I shook my head.

"Please? Our treat." I said and bounced Nicholas causing him to coo and look up at me. "Fine but we're leaving a tip." Colby's dad said causing me to smile.

"Olive Garden?" I asked with a wink. "It's a tradition isn't it?" Colby's mom asked as I looked down at Nicholas.

"It's your first time! Are you so excited?" I asked as he smiled up at me. "You can't have pasta though because you can only drink mommy milk." I said as Colby turned towards the girls.

"Can nana and papa stay here forever?" Nova asked as I frowned. "Nana and papa live in a different state and they have to be there for work. Otherwise they would stay." Colby explained.

"Yeah, we would love nothing more than to stay here." Colby's mom said as we walked out to the car.

"I'm gonna miss you." Luna said quietly as I frowned. "We'll miss you too, pumpkin." Colby's dad said as I got Nicholas situated in his car seat.

Once all the kids were settled in we got in the car and made our way to Olive Garden. I thought it was adorable that it was a family tradition to go to Olive Garden.

It made me really feel like I was a part of the family since me and my kids were so gracefully added to Colby's family's previous tradition.

It was just a really nice thing that we got to do.

When we got to Olive Garden we all got out of the car then made our way inside. Nicholas was starting to get fussy though so I brought him to the bathroom so I could feed him.