14

"Alright, here we go. I can't believe we're back." Colby said as we got out of the car.

I was already feeling the pressure in my chest from the energy radiating from the house.

"We should film the intro and get in there because it's almost eleven." Sam said as we unpacked the equipment.

"Don't we need a key or something to get in?" I asked and looked at the house.

"The guy left the door unlocked for us. We can lock it from the inside." Sam explained as he set the camera up.

"Alright, let's do this." He said then set the camera up so it would be pointed at us. Colby set the light up then attached it to the camera.

"Okay, we're set." Colby said then stepped back so he could stand between Sam and I. "What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby." He said with a wide smile.

"We are back at a location that we went to many years ago." Sam said as I smiled at the camera.

"Yeah, we came back because Violet has some unfinished business here." Colby said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"It's been a long time since you've been in our videos. How are you feeling?" Colby asked as I sighed. "I'm nervous but I know it'll be fun." I said with a grin.

"Yeah, we're gonna have fun but please be nice in the comments guys. It's been a while since Violet has done this so she may be a little jumpier than usual." Sam said as I smiled. "I'm gonna try." I said then gave a thumbs up.

"Let's get in there then." Colby said then turned off the camera.

"I think we should insert some clips from the last time we were here so we can refresh people's memories about this place." Sam said as we made our way into the house.

"That's a good idea. I don't feel like going into depth with this." Colby said with a nod as we walked into the house.

As soon as we were inside, I felt my chest clench. It felt like someone was stabbing me in the heart with a hot iron rod.

"Oh.." I whispered and put my hand on my chest. "You okay?" Colby asked as I nodded and looked around the room.

"If you're the one that came to visit me in my dreams, I'm here. I came back." I said quietly and looked around.

"Where did you want to start?" Sam asked as he filmed me. "Um...this back room." I said and pointed to the little room in the back of the house. It was the room I saw all the little kids in last time.

"Okay, let's go." Colby said as I nodded and started walking. I heard whispers surrounding me as we walked, but I couldn't understand what anyone was saying.

"I hear you...please talk to me." I said as we walked into the room. As soon as I was in the room all of the whispers turned into loud talking.

There were so many people trying to talk to me, that I couldn't understand what any of them were.

This continued for just a second before people started popping up in front of me. There were so many people flooding into the room that I took a step back, feeling my hands shake.

"Please help us. We've been waiting." I heard in my ears. "You said you would stay." Another voice said as I brought my hands to my head.

"He's coming for us. You have to help us." A little girl said as I trembled and grabbed my hair at the root.

I felt my body trembling as my breathing sped up. I knew I was having a panic attack but I couldn't break through the voices and sights I was seeing.