81

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the Bellaire house. I was in the basement and there were noises upstairs which sounded like footsteps.

"Hello?" I called out and looked around. Just then the radio sounds came blaring through my ears, sending me to the ground.

"Leave me alone!" I cried out and pressed my hands to my ears. "Upstairs." I heard in my ears.

"What's upstairs?!" I cried out. "Death." I heard, sending a shiver down my spine.

I opened my mouth to start talking but was interrupted by the sounds of Sam and Colby screaming upstairs. "No!" I screamed and ran towards the stairs.

When I got upstairs I ran towards the seance room. "Sam! Colby!" I screamed, looking around.

"Mommy!!" Nova and Luna screamed from upstairs, causing my heart to stop.

"Nova! Luna!" I screamed and ran for the stairs again. "VIOLET!" Colby screamed from downstairs.

I stopped and looked around, feeling the panic spreading through my whole body.

I had to choose between Colby and the twins and there was no way I was going to be able to do that.

"Mommy!!" Nova and Luna cried out as I pressed my hands to my ears. "Violet! Help!" Sam and Colby screamed.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" I screamed and collapsed to the ground, holding my head tightly.

I bolted up, holding my chest. I looked around the room to see I was in the hotel room all by myself and completely safe.

My heart was still racing and the fear was still bubbling in my chest.

I could feel that something was wrong and that Sam and Colby were in trouble.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, hoping it would be the morning so I could go pick up Sam and Colby.

3:15am

"Fuck." I whispered then dialed Colby's number. "Pick up pick up pick up." I mumbled as his phone rang.

It felt like my heart was going to explode when it went to voicemail. "Fuck!" I groaned then got out of bed. I grabbed the keys to the car then made my way out of the room.

I knew it might not have been the best idea but I needed to make sure they were okay.

I quickly went to check out of the hotel then ran to the car. "Please be okay...please be okay." I whispered as I started the car.

I was grateful that there was nobody on the road because I was speeding until I got to the house.

"Just hang in there, babe. We won't be here long." I said to my stomach then got out of the car. I ran towards the front door

"Sam! Colby!" I called out as I went inside. I felt my blood run cold as their screams filled my ears.

"SAM! COLBY!" I screamed and ran towards the basement. My heart was racing as I grabbed the doorknob.

"Violet?!" Colby screamed from the other side of the door. "Colby! Are you okay?" I asked and pulled at the door.

"No." He said as my heart raced even more. "Open UP!" I screamed and pulled harder. I pulled as hard as I could, forcing the door open.

"What happened?!" I yelled, looking at the guys. They both had blood trickling out of their noses and stains of blood on their shirts.

"What are you doing here?" Colby asked as I ran up to them. "I had a nightmare and thought you might have been in trouble." I said and tilted Colby's head back so I could look at his nose.