Working In The Dark

Liz: Y/N! Y/N, wake up! Please!

Your breathing was shallow. The world around you was muffled by the ringing in your ear. Your vision was blurry. You actually couldn't even see out of your right eye.

You think you could hear sirens over the yelling and screaming.

What was on your hand? It was wet and warm. Was it....blood?

Liz: Y/N! Stay with me!

Your vision went blurry again before you saw nothing.

Then you felt something start to burn inside.

Power Up!

Second day of school. Aka, second trip to your new life.

Yesterday wasn't all that bad. You did meet some people. You also knew how some things worked around here. It should be enough for you to make some strides today.

But right now, you were getting ready to take quick shower.

By quick I mean you'll wash your hair, think about life, forget the rest, stay in for way too long, and get out.

Maybe get a bottle dropped on your foot.

You looked around the bathroom before you recalled where the cabinet was. You pulled on the edge of the mirror and opened it to reveal all of your stuff.

A bunch of hair gel, and your medicine.

After making sure you got enough, you swallowed your pills and closed the cabinet.
------------
Bubbles opened the cabinet and looked around for a moment. Her eyes finally landed on what she was looking for.

She grabbed the bottle of lotion and closed the cabinet once again. She walked back into her bedroom began to apply the lotion to her arms.

After they began middle school, the girls had requested they get their own rooms. Mostly so they could have some time apart rather be together 24/7.

There were other reasons, but it was the time apart that made them be able to even stand each other most days.

Bubbles loved her sisters, that was just a fact, but she was sure they would never let her rehearse or sing if they all shared a room.

Blossom also liked to study in peace. Plus she was actually quite messy when she was buried in her work. She would immediately clean it all up if she ever realized this, though.

And Buttercup.........was Buttercup.

But Bubbles liked her own space. She also liked that she didn't have to agree with her sisters over what decorations she had or what color the room was.

It was, you guessed it, blue.

Blue blankets, blue sheets, blue walls, and blue rugs. Everything else was white, but with a hint of very very very light blue.

On the bed was her many stuffed animals that she had obtained over the years. Lions, dogs, cats, monsters, etc. But above them all, on her pillow, was her best friend since childhood.

Octi.

Though he has definitely seen better days.

She finished applying her lotion and closed the bottle. Once she made sure it was good, she set it down.
-------------
You began to wonder if you had used too much gel. You looked at the bottle you had just set down, but decided it was fine.

You looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled when you saw that your hair was now completely flat down. A towel remained wrapped around your waist which just made you look....weird.