Tales Of The Unknown Pt. 1

Your memories were hazy. You couldn't recall much from your youth. You did not know when your powers really manifested. You did not know where they truly came from.

The King's Power is given to it's weilder by the previous owner. Who weilded the Void Power before you?

You know the answer. You know the truth.

No? Very well.

Allow me to show you.

Power Up!

Brat sat on one of the medical beds and kept a close eye on you as you continued to meditate. It was night already, but she couldn't sleep.

The dark aura still surrounded you.

In your own mind, you were still falling through the darkness. You suddenly stopped when you fell into a bush that wasn't there before.

You sat up and looked around confused.

Y/N: What the heck?! Where am I?!

You are where I want you to be, child.

You looked behind you to see the Beast hiding behind a tree. He leaned out enough for you to see his hollow white eyes.

This is the Unknown. What it was long before even the Woodman's grandparents were ever born. This was where I was banished. This is where my story began. This is where yours will begin as well.

Y/N: What does that mean? Why are you showing me this?

So you will understand. If you want to know the answers to the questions you have, then you will listen.

Brat sighed as she watched you. She hoped you were okay. She looked over to the stuffed cat that she ended up packing in her bag.

She had ended up growing a bit attached to it and even gave it a name. Sylvester the Cat.

Brat: Please wake up soon.
-------------
Mitch: You know, I always figured I would end up behind bars at some point in my life. I just never thought it would because some CIRCUS FREAKS THREW ME INTO A CAGE!

Mitch grabbed the steel bars of the cage and began to try to shake them as he yelled out profanities at the leaving band of circus performers.

Wirt held his head as he panicked. They took all of their supplies and even Mitch's sword. They had nothing now.

Mitch: THE JOKE'S ON YOU BOZOS! WE HAVE A STRONG MAN WITH US! HE'LL BEND THESE STUPID BARS AND I WILL HUNT YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE UNKNOWN!

Federico: Uh, yeah. These are solid steel and I'm old.

Mitch: CRAP!

Mitch smacked the bars and sat down with his back against the steel. He looked over to Paola who was already asleep. The moon was high and the sky was full of.....where those stars?

Wirt: This is my fault, isn't it?

Federico looked to the boy and sighed.

Federico: No. It is not. It's hers.

He kicked Paola's foot which made her inhale sharply. She just rolled over to her side.