The Black Puddle Queen Pt. 2

You couldn't see anything. You had been swimming for a while now. The breathing mask Liz had given you helped to let you breathe underwater. The lightstick also helped, but not much.

The black water was so dark that you couldn't see anything two inches from the lightstick. And to make matters worse, you couldn't see where you had entered.

You were completely on your own to find everyone. And then there was the thing behind it all.

The sea witch that Courage had warned you about.

Whatever it was, you needed to be ready. It had your friends they need your help. Time to be a hero or whatever.

You just wish you knew where you were going.

Power Up!

Bubbles sighed as she read over her script. Today had been a weird day. Some of the stage techs didn't show up so they couldn't do much in Drama. And to make matters worse, her sisters were still at each other's throats.

She had no idea what was happening with Blossom and Buttercup, but she knew better than to get in the middle of it.

So, she decided to avoid them both. It was for the best.

Still, she wished they would get along. They've fought before in the past, but this was different. It was like Buttercup didn't even know what she was fighting for. Blossom really did just start taking bites at her out of the blue.

Blossom was bitter about something. She didn't know what. Well, she could take a few guesses.

She figured it had something to do with the fact that you asked Buttercup to the dance. Bubbles knew that her sisters both liked you. She saw you more as a good friend than a crush, honestly, but she did see why they would be interested.

You were a great guy. Always so nice and you were quite handsome. But she also knew that you were unaware of other's feelings towards you. She didn't think it was because you were oblivious to it either. She couldn't quite explain it, but she felt like there was something going on in your head.

Still, her sisters were fighting. She didn't know why for sure, but maybe she should get you to talk to them.

Now if only you would answer your phone.
---------------
Your phone rang on your bed.

You were no where near it.

You swam deeper into the water, unaware of the shadowry figure swimming nearby. You just focused on swimming down until you found some kind of bottom.

And, you just did.

You spotted the many rocks on the bottom of the seemingly endless body of water. You landed, and your jacket immediately made it so that you could walk on the ground.

You looked around but still saw nothing. Still, you walked forward. However, as you did, you felt the rocks shift and move under your feet. You held your light to them and took a closer look.

Your eyes grew wide when you realized that they weren't rocks.

They were skulls.

You immediately floated off of them and looked again to see that the entire floor was covered with them.

You then heard something swim behind you. You turned around and caught a quick glimpse at the creature.

 You turned around and caught a quick glimpse at the creature