Lakeview Pt. 2

You didn't know what you really expecting Lakeview to be like. You definitely weren't expecting this.

Mitch: Looks like we picked a great time to visit.

Everyone stood in the middle of Main Street, but there wasn't any traffic. Instead, the entire thing was blocked off for some kind of autumn festival. Lots of pumpkins.

You knew Halloween was a week away, but this was still pretty insane. And everyone was dressed like pilgrims.

Robin: Wow. You know, if my best friend wasn't slowly dying from a curse, I would suggest that we look around.

Zak: We'll still have to. We have to find these brothers. What were their names again?

You pulled out your phone as everyone gathered around. You opened the tab that you had saved. "The Blog Of The Unknown".

Y/N: Wart and Gregory.

Power Up!

In the end, you all split up into groups. Brat and Bubbles, Mitch and Robin, Zak went on his own, and you had Courage. The festival had actually spread past main street, you soon discovered.

You had taken the task to look for the brothers at their home. Mitch and Robin will look around the festival, Bubbles and Brat would look around town, and Zak would try to find more information on the Airship.

Courage: <It smells like fall>

You looked down at your dog. You really wished you could hear him. Though, you did now have your own exclusive power among the Chemical Children.

Blossom had her ice breath, Bubbles had her universal translation, and Brick had his fire. You were one of the cool kids.

Wait, no. Brat had the Void Power to. Then again, you still had no idea what she could do. It seemed to take longer with manifesting with her than it did with Mitch. And even then, you still didn't know the full extent of what he could now do.

Honestly, you just hoped that everyone was prepared to take on the Beast, should it have to come to it.

You came to a stop when you found the address you you were looking for. The house itself looked nice. Well kept.

You walked up to the door and began to reach out to knock, but it opened on it's own.

???: Come on, Greg. We're going to be late.

???: I'm right here, Wart! I needed to grab Jason.

You took a step back just as an older boy realized you were standing there. He looked just as surpised as you were.

One boy looked to be a few years older than you. The other looked to be about a year or so younger than you.

Wart: Oh, uh, hello?

Greg: Who is it?