Lakeview Dance

Brat won.

So if it was Bubbles, it would've been this. Bonding time with both Bubbles and Courage. Dancing with Bubbles, switching with Mitch to dance with Robin, accidentally switching to dance with Mitch. Winning Bubbles a stuffed dog.

If it was the surprise, it would've been this. New character introduced (who will have to wait her turn now), a conversation with the Beast, dancing with mystery charecter, winning the mystery character a stuffed rabbit.

Now, let's do this.

-lexi <3
------------------
You had ended up walking around for a while. The entire dance spread beyond the area you worked on. It leaked into the streets, the bars, and even some local venues.

This town really liked their festival.

But, finally, you found the person you were looking for. Brat was at a booth looking at some of the chokers that were there.

You walked over and saw that she was looking at one in particular. A black choker with a dark blue gem in the middle. You smirked as you pulled out some money and handed it to the vendor.

Y/N: We'll take this one.

Brat looked at you in surpise.

Power Up!

Brat gently touched the gem on her new accessory as you both walked around the festival. She was still surpised that you had bought it for her. She was even more surpised that you were with her and not the others.

Brat: You didn't have to do that.

You just waves it off.

Y/N: It's fine. Besides, it looks good on you.

Brat quickly turned away so that you couldn't see her react to your compliment. She instead put on an uninterested face as she placed her hands behind her back.

Brat: Well, since you spent your money on it, I guess I'll cherish it. As a friend.

You eyed her oddly before you shrugged. You then spotted something.

Y/N: Hey, you were looking for food, right?

Brat looked to see that you were pointing at something. Her eyes followed and she soon spotted the food vendors.

It wasn't long before you were both sitting at a table. You looked at the food you got with glee. Brat, wasn't so impressed.

Brat: You really do eat a lot. Where does it all go?

Y/N: Honestly, nowhere. The author makes me eat a lot but I ever gain any weight. Guess it's because I'm the main character.

You both watched as Robin walked by with a roll of tape. She was mumbling to herself about having to fix the fourth wall again because I have no restraint.

You picked up your first stack of ribs and started to eat. Brat laughed behind her hand at the sight. She then began to eat the food she got.

It was still bizarre to her that she was doing stuff like this now. That she had friends. That someone truly, honestly cared for her.

She never expected to even go to some festival with a boy. N/Y never let her be with anyone but him. Her sisters weren't exactly friendly either.