Favors For A Friend

You slept peacefully for the first time in weeks. It actually felt good to be able to do so.

However, when you did wake up, it was by something wet on your cheek. Not only that, but you weren't alone in bed anymore.

That alone made you open you eyes to see what was going on. But to your surpise, you found a pair of brown eyes staring right at you. The pink fur also gave it away.

Y/N: C-Courage?

Courage lifted his head and his tail began to wag. You quickly sat up with a smile and hugged the dog. Courage was just as happy to see you.

Y/N: Hey, buddy! What are you doing here?

Liz: I figured I'd bring him back.

You looked over to the door to see Liz leaning against it. She had a smile on her face as well and she wore her glasses.

You began to scratch the sweet spot under Courage's chin which made him thump his leg in glee.

Liz: Everything should be here by tomorrow.

Y/N: Alright. Yeah, sounds good.

Liz: The Professor also said that we can skip out on dinner tonight. I agreed, only because I know you were there last night. I'm glad you were able to meet him.

He was an incredibly kind man. A very patient one, as well. He had to be to deal with all three of those girls every day.

You looked back to the dog and smiled once more. You were glad he was safe. You were even more glad that he was here now.

Looks like you got yourself a dog.

Power Up!

You shuffled your books around in your locker to try and find the right one you needed for class.

Now that you were a bit past your mourning, you went back to your hair gel and layers of clothing. Plus the leaves were officially orange and yellow so it was chilly.

You finally got the books you needed and closed your locker, only to find someone standing there.

You and Eddy stared at each other as everyone carried on about their day. While you remained with a neutral face, Eddy was smirking like a mad man.

You looked around for a second before turning your attention back to him. You then nodded.

Y/N: Hey.

Eddy: Hey, new kid.

Y/N: It's Y/N.

Eddy: I'm aware.

You both returned to looking at each other.

Y/N: Did you need something, or....

Eddy: How nice of you to ask!

Eddy threw an arm around your shoulder and began to lead you down the hall. He smelt kind of like a scrap yard. And he looked a bit like a conman. His hair was even slicked back with gel.

Eddy: You see, new kid, I can tell that you have a very special gift.

A special gift? Wait, did he know about your powers? How? This guy seemed like a moron.

You needed to throw him off quickly.

Y/N: What are you talking about? I'm the most plain guy here.

Notice the gel. Notice the gel!

Eddy: You can't fool me. I know what you can really do.

No. This cannot be how you get found out. Not by him. Anyone but him.