Things Are Never Easy

You took a deep breath and slowly let it out. You then pushed yourself up.

Mitch: Not bad. Five more.

You groaned as you went back down. Mitch sat on your back with his text book studying as you did push ups. The objective was to push yourself until you couldn't anymore without using your powers.

Your base strength was okay, but you knew it needed to be better.

You finally ended up collapsing at 43 push ups. Mitch got off of you and helped you to your feet. Your arms were practically jelly at this point, but they would be better soon.

Mitch: Not bad. But you could do better.

You rolled your eyes.

Y/N: Whatever. How is your sword training coming along?

Mitch shrugged.

Mitch: Haven't touched the thing since we got back from the Underworld.

Of course.

Mitch: Oh, how did things go with Buttercup?

You smiled.

Y/N: Great. I think we're good on front. Though, I still need to talk to Blossom.

Mitch hissed.

Mitch: Good luck with that one. Blossom can be stubborn when it comes to that stuff.

You sighed. Of course it wouldn't be that easy. Suddenly, you got a message on your phone. You looked at it to see that Brick had sent a message to the group chat. Mitch also looked at his phone.

Brick: Concert @ The GardenWall tomorrow nite

Butch: Aw yeah!

Boomer: I'm in

You and Mitch looked at each other. You then shrugged.

Y/N: It could be fun. Maybe we can invite Jr to.

Mitch: Sure. I don't have anything going on tomorrow. Robin is working to.

You nodded and sent back a confirmation.

However, at the same time, Bubbles was sitting in the living room trying to come up with a plan to get her sisters to talk again.

While she was scrolling through her phone, she came across an advertisement for the same concert. She knew that Buttercup and Blossom both liked the band.

She smirked as a plan hatched in her head.

Power Up!

You, Courage, and Mitch all sat on the subway on the way to Cityville. There, you would all meet at the hideout and head to the GardenWall which was some kind of club venue.

You were unaware that the Powerpuffs were flying to Cityville with plans to head to the same venue.

Butch: There they are!

The brothers all looked up when Butch called you out. You waved as you walked towards them.

Y/N: What's up, boys?

You and Butch high fived before you got Boomer into a headlock. Mitch and Butch started to wrestle each other while Courage greeted Mandy. It was funny, but those two seemed to get along well. Brick just sat on the couch while Jr looked around.

Brick: Stop messing around. Let's head out.

You all ended up walking to the venue.