Capital Of The Unknown Pt. 2

You woke up feeling refreshed. Like you could take on the world. Like...well....you just woke up so you couldn't really explain it.

But it was nice to sleep in an actual bed for once. Plus, the circus smell was actually pretty nice to wake up to. Made you kinda nostalgic.

You sat up and ran a hand through your now long and messy hair. In truth, it didn't look all that bad. It reached the nape of your neck and covered your ears. It was even long enough to tie back if you really wanted to.

As a matter of fact, that's what you ended up doing to keep it out of your face. You had a short ribbon that you used as a makeshift hair tie. After you were done, you took a look at yourself in the mirror. Not bad.

Beast: Good morning, boy.

Your smile dropped into a frown. You almost forgot that he was still possessing you technically.

Y/N: What do you want?

Beast: Just to wish you a good morning.

Y/N: Uh-huh.

You pulled away from the mirror and instead pulled your coat on before stepping out of the trailer you were sharing with Mitch. He was already gone, which told you that he was already awake.

Beast: You need not be so hostile towards me, boy. I have what I want already. I will not harm you or your friends.

Y/N: You think a trip down memory lane will get me to trust you? Not a chance.

Beast: You don't need to trust me. I couldn't do anything, even if I wanted to.

You looked at your shoulder, the closest you could get to looking at the Beast.

Y/N: What do you mean by that?

Beast: I cannot take your body completely unless you submit.

You narrowed your eyes.

Y/N: Then why are you here? If you're stuck inside my body, then what's the point?

Beast: I have only one wish, and you will be the one to grant it. But, that will need to wait. You must go to the Capital and find your friends. Once you are back to your world and out of the Unknown, I will tell you what it is I desire.

Y/N: Why not tell me now?

You got no response. You sighed and kept walking toward the area where everyone was eating breakfast. You didn't like the idea of the Beast just giving in, but at least he wasn't hostile. That was something.

You spotted your friends eating and chatting down the way. Mutch and Robin sat next to each other, clearly having missed each other, while Brat and Wirt sat across from them.

You couldn't help but smile. But, now, you had to find the others. After that, you could go home.

Power Up!

Zak whistled as he walked through the grand halls of the Palace. Courage walked alongside him happily. This place was massive, and the girls here were cute. Sadly, he couldn't stay. He needed to find you and the others and get back home. He wasn't sure how the whole time thing worked, but he didn't feel like getting yelled at by his mom for being MIA for two months.

His hair was long enough to reach his back, but the Princess allowed them to use the Royal services. Zak found himself grinning when he recalled the woman who came in to cut his hair. Even Courage got a nice grooming.

Zak came to a stop when he reached a room where the door was creaked open. He heard voices and decided to take a peek inside. He found Sir Y/N and the Princess talking at a table. They must be eating breakfast.