Future Quest Pt. 2

You all stood there as the strange man hovered in place. You did your best to shield everyone with Race pulling everyone behind him.

Y/N: Who are you?! Why are you causing these strange storms?!

The man seemed confused, but looked around before he noticed the crashed ship.

???: Jan and Jace....they made it through!

He then turned around back towards the vortex with his fists clenched.

???: But you will not, Omikron! You and I stay here!

He suddenly vanished with the vortex closing and sending a blast that destroyed the surrounding bots. You all stood there in shock before Zak threw his hands up.

Zak: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!

Hadji: We've never seen him before.

Jonny: It didn't seem like he was talking to us. Weird.

You looked over to the ship. Maybe it was time to do some investigating.

Power Up!

Race and Jesse stayed behind with Bandit while you, Jonny, Hadji, Zak, and Courage headed into the ship to look for any survivors. You didn't have any light, but Jonny and Hadji were prepared with some lightsticks.

Jonny: Looks like this thing is empty.

Zak: Hope so, cause that flare gun definitely won't be stopping any aliens. Especially not the ones I know about.

You reached a door that seemed to be jammed. You grabbed a hold of it and forced it open with ease, revealing the cockpit. You and Hadji walked in before he noticed something.

Hadji: Guys, there's a pilot up here!

You all made your way over, only to find what looked like a human girl trapped in some kind of plastic bubble.

Y/N: She's human?

Zak: What's with all the plastic?

Hadji: Must be their version of an airbag. Hopefully that means she isn't hurt.

Jonny: Well, there won't be any ambulances coming out here. We have to risk moving her.

You all agreed. You began to peel the plastic away before you heard something. Courage screamed and held onto your leg as you scanned the darkness. You found yourself looking at a hole in the hatch that was pitch black. You leaned in to look closer.

Suddenly, something lunged from the darkness and grabbed a hold of your head, screaming into it. The others watched as you stumbled around as the monkey tried to claw at your face.

Hadji: Friend, stop! Look at me!

The monkey looked at Hadji who pointed at his eyes.

Hadji: Calm down. Just....calm down.

The monkey slowly began to fall under trance before he hopped onto Hadji's shoulder. You dusted your hair off before you glared at the monkey.

Jonny: That's how we get our dog to calm down.

You looked at Zak. Was it like his ability to control Cryptids? Seemed pretty useful. But, was that monkey also wearing a mask. Wait, he was wearing the same uniform as the girl.