Something In The Orange

You found the best way to sleep for you is on your stomach. Your back didn't hurt as much and your bruises from your brief fight with Blue Falcon didn't hurt as much. Also, you just felt more relaxed.

That relaxation was suddenly torn away from you when your door was kicked open, making you wake up with a scream. Buttercup marched in and looked at you with fire in her eyes. You grabbed your blanket to use as a shield, only for Buttercup to pull it away and trap you against the wall with her arms.

Buttercup: What the heck, Y/N?!

Y/N: Why?! Why do you keep waking me up like this?!

Buttercup: You just up and disappeared without telling us! And then we find your phone in an alley destroyed?!

Y/N: Blame him!

You pointed at Courage and you both looked at him. He looked up from your new phone that he was setting up for you. He looked at the two of you before he went back to your phone.

Buttercup: You know what? That checks out.

She turned back to you. However, she did not move. She kept you trapped against the wall.

Y/N: So, uh, was there something else?

Buttercup: Yeah. Actually, I've had something on my mind for a while now.

Y/N: Oh? Well, I'm all ears.

Buttercup: So I have a question.

You were officially nervous.

Buttercup: Do...do you like Blossom?

Power Up!

Brat: What?

You brushed your teeth while Brat leaned against the doorframe. You spat out the toothpaste and washes your mouth out. You then grabbed a small towl to dry yourself off.

Y/N: I said, I have a date. I'll be gone for most of the day.

Brat nodded.

Brat: Cool. But why?

You shrugged. You honestly didn't know why Buttercup wanted to suddenly go on a date, but you were finally at a point where you would go on dates, but you still didn't feel quote comfortable with being in a relationship.

You stretched a bit before walking past Brat. She watched you go back into your room. She then leaned over and knocked on Zak's door. It took a second and what sounded like a body hitting the floor before the door opened.

Zak's hair was disheveled and his eyes were still bloodshot from not getting enough sleep. He looked around for a second before looking at Brat.

Zak: What?

Brat: Get dressed. We're going on a date.

Brat walked off without another word. Zak stood there for a second before he nodded and closed the door. At that time, Courage walked by with his Golden Girls coffee mug when Zak swung his door back open, scaring the dog.

Zak: WHAT?!
-------------------
You sat on the front steps of your house, waiting for Buttercup to text or call or....anything. Honestly, she made you worry a bit this morning.

Y/N: Blossom? Well, I, uh, think that she is pretty cute. But, like, in her own way. I don't know how to answer this question. I swear I'm not stupid, it just caught me off guard.

Buttercup frowned, but leaned even closer.

Buttercup: Let's go on a date, then. Just me and you. Tonight.