Tales of The Unknown Pt. 5

Bubbles walked behind the others as Bellarose lead them towards the road that would eventually lead them to Quincy Endicott's tea house. The boys' "uncle".

As they walked, Bubbles began to watch Bellarose closely. She even walked just like Buttercup did. It was bizarre. Likewise, Bellarose couldn't help but feel like Bubbles looked familiar to someone she used to know, long ago. But surly this was just a coincidence. After all, Bellarose only knew the other Rangers.

Bellarose: It's just up ahead. Keep to the path.

Bubbles looked over to Beatrice and Anna and began to wonder who everyone else got paired up with. She hoped you were okay.

Power Up

The girls found the trail becoming cobblestone as they reached the edge of the woods. Bubbles was in awe at the large mansion....mansions?....that stood there. They were much bigger than even Princess'. Plus it was just fancier.

She looked at a nearby sign which read "Quincy Endicott's Tea Company" which told her that they were in the right place.

Beatrice: This is the place. Though, I guess it's nice to see it during the day for once.

Anna turned to Bellarose and bowed her head in thanks.

Anna: Thank you for bringing us here.

Bellarose: Of course. With the Beast on the loose again, it's mu duty to protect those who are lost.

Beatrice made a face, but Bubbles motioned for her to not cause any trouble. Beatrice rolled her eyes, but Bellarose saw. She said nothing and pulled her hood up over her head.

Bellarose: This is where I leave you.

Bubbles: Wait!

She did not. Bellarose gained a running headstart before she leap up into a tree and vanished. Bubbles frowned, upset that she didn't get to say goodbye. That didn't really matter now, she argued.

Right now she needed to speak to Mr. Endicott about any information she could to find her friends. She was worried that they might be in danger.

Bubbles: Come on. Let's go.
--------------
Brat sat on one of the beds of the hospital and watched you in annoyance. You had been meditating for nearly a whole week now. She was surprised you were even alive without eating or drinking.

Robin: He still sleeping?

Brat didn't bother to look up at the girl. Robin set down a tray of tea that the nurses had made for them while Brat blew some hair out of her eyes.

Brat: He's not even moving. Is he okay? S-Should we check on him or....

Robin: He's fine, Brat. You can relax.

She handed her a cup of tea. Brat sighed before she took a sip.
------------
You sat on the bed and watched the young girl work as she hummed to herself. Alice poured a cup of tea for both herself and you. You still didn't quite know how you liked this whole situation of being a mortal.

Alive returned to you and set the tray down. She then handed you your cup.

Alice: Drink up. We have plenty.

You grunted, drinking your tea. You had been living with this human for nearly four months now.

She was someone that saw past the King's Power. She saw me as one of her own. She treated me....with kindness.