Vilestown Pt. 2

You sat on the couch petting Courage as you watched some infomercial that played on the TV. Liz finished making herself a cup of coffee and joined you.

You looked over at the picture you had framed of your Grandparents and smiled. You hoped they were happy, wherever they were.

You heard a knock on the balcony door before it opened and Blossom poked her head in.

Blossom: Morning.

You smiled.

Y/N: Morning. Come on in.

You patted Courage and he jumped from your lap to Liz's. You stood up and grabbed your bag.

Y/N: I'm out.

Liz: Feel free to never come back.

Y/N: It would be a dream come true.

You both stuck your tounges out at each other while you and Blossom headed to the door. After a quick trip in the elevator, you found the other two Powerpuffs waiting for you outside the building.

Buttercup: Hey, you woke up in time.

Bubbles: Good morning, Y/N!

You smiled. Ever since that conversation at the Rowdyruff's hideout, things have been a lot better. Blossom and Buttercup were now talking to each other, Bubbles and you were able to focus on the play, and everyone was good.

Though, you had no idea where you stance on a romantic relationship was. Mostly because you wanted to avoid another fight.

Bubbles: Hey, are you ready for this Friday?

You smiled.

Y/N: Oh, I'm ready. Are you?

Bubbles: Always. We're going to be the stars of the show!

Y/N: Yeah, we are!

You held your hand up and Bubbles jumped up and high fived it.

The play was finally this Friday. Perfect timing to, since Halloween was next week. You still needed a costume.

Blossom: I can't wait to see you guys act. It'll be fun.

Buttercup: Pfft. I just can't wait to see how many people mess up.

Bubbles groaned.

Bubbles: Please don't put that energy on me. I'm already stressed out. Octi has never gotten so many hugs.

You laughed a bit. You still found it a bit cute that she still had a stuff animal from her childhood. Regardless, she loved that thing.

You had actually only seen it once. Then again, you've only been to the girls' house a few times.

Buttercup: I'm just excited for our "you know what".

You looked at her.

Y/N: Your what?

Blossom: Oh, that is coming up.

Y/N: What's coming up?

Bubbles smiled widely.

Bubbles: Our birthday!

Really? They were older than you? Well, technically speaking, you were older, but biologically they were older?

Blossom: You'll be invited, of course.

You smiled.

Y/N: I wouldn't miss it for the world. Though, do I get you all separate presents or....?

Buttercup/Bubbles: Yes!

Blossom: You don't have to worry about that.

You'll need to figure it out later.