A Trio Of Questions

Homecoming was upon you.

You didn't even realize how much time had passed since you had moved here. It was actually pretty crazy to think about.

The shield was holding up pretty well. Plus the stream of monster had finally stopped. There also was much crime within Townsville ever since the "Stranger" made his debut.

Princess was now leaving you be, the TND were busy with their new position as her bodyguards, the Eds were doing what they usually did, Mitch and you were now a trio with Robin, and the Powerpuffs were still as cheery as ever.

Everything was just falling into place.

Life was good.

But Homecoming is here. And you were unaware that a three certain girls had a question for you.

And one of those girls was laying next to you. The breeze was gentle and the sun was warm.

You both laid next to each other under a large tree.

You smiled as she looked at you. When you noticed that she was, you grinned even wider.

You then leaned over.

Y/N: What are you looking at?

She didn't say anything. She only smiled.

So, you kissed her.

Blossom suddenly sat up as she clutched her blankets. The sun wasn't even up yet, but here she was. Suddenly awake from a....a dream.

She found her cheeks red hot, but her room freezing cold. She could see her breath which told her that she had used her power in her sleep again.

Sure enough, ice covered parts of her wall and her window was completely covered in frost.

Blossom: What the heck was that?

Power Up!

Y/N: You wanna go to Homecoming with me?

Courage stared at you blankly. You both stared into each other's eyes before Liz smacked the back of your head as she walked by.

Liz: Stop trying to hit on him.

You groaned while Courage laughed at your misery. Liz sat down next to the dog and drank her coffee before she turned the TV on.

Y/N: Why do I have to go to Homecoming?

Liz: Because you wanted to blend in. Here you go.

Y/N: I know, but I have to get a date now.

Liz: And you want to dress Coruage in a tux and take him.

You picked Courage up and held him towards Liz.

Y/N: He would look most dashing.

Courage smiled, showing off his crooked teeth. Liz just petted his head before she flicked your hand. You set Courage back down and crossed your arms.

Liz: If you're having that hard a time finding a date, just ask one of the Utonium girls. I'm sure they'll like to go with you. Maybe it can be a group thing.

Y/N: As friends? I mean, that could work. But I kinda want to go with an actual date.

Liz just shrugged.