The Black Puddle Queen Pt. 1

You balanced your pencil on your finger for a while before your teacher walked in. You sighed and flipped your pencil up into the roof. You looked up to see several pencils stabbed in the roof already.

Y/N: I gotta stop doing that.

You looked back to the front of the class. However, when you did, you noticed that a few students were missing. Must be sick.

You just opened your notebook and started to take notes. It had been a few days since you decided that you would take a break as both the Stranger and Buster. You would still step in if the girls needed you, but you would leave it to them.

Besides, you came here to be a normal student. You just happened to have powers incase you needed them.

And, you probably didn't need them anytime soon.

Right?

Right.

Power Up!

You closed your locker and turned around. However, when you did, you noticed that the hallway wasn't has full as it normally was.

Actually, you noticed that there was a lot more girls than boys.

Y/N: Huh.

Mitch: "Huh" what?

You found Mitch walking right to you. You gestured to the crowd.

Y/N: Does it seem kinda....empty?

Mitch looked around. Even he seemed to notice how weird it seemed to not have a bunch of people in the halls.

Mitch: Huh. Yeah, that is pretty weird.

You looked around. You spotted Kuki and got her attention. She seemed a bit....upset.

Y/N: Kuki, hey. Where's Wally?

Kuki shrugged.

Kuki: I think he might be sick. I tried texting him this morning but he didn't answer.

That was weird. You then spotted Ed and Eddy walking down the hall. But not Double D. Those three were always together.

What was going on here?

Y/N: Okay. Just, uh, asking. Have a good day.

Kuki mumbled a farewell and walked off. You and Mitch looked at each other concerned.
------------
Mitch: You think this might be something more....unnatural?

You and Mitch had found an empty club room to speak in private. You were ribbing your chin trying to figure out what was going on. You even checked with one of your teachers.

A lot of male students were absent. That couldn't be a coincidence.

Y/N: Maybe? I don't know.

Mitch: Well, someone needs to look into it.

That was true.

Mitch: It has to be you.

That was also....wait, what?

Y/N: What? Why me?

Mitch: Because we need the girls to deal with Powerpuff stuff. Say that five times fast.

Y/N: Powerpuff stuff, Powerpuff stuff, Powerpuff stuff, Powerpuff stuff, Powerpuff stuff.

Mitch: Show off.

Y/N: What even is "Powerpuff stuff"?

Mitch: You know. Powerpuff bad guys. Like Mojo and the Rowdyruff Boys. The monsters attacking the city.