Vilestown Pt. 3

You looked around the safehouse that Dutchess had ended up leading you to. It was a pretty decent size and it had some kind of hidden tunnel that connected to her main bunker.

You had managed to lose the evil you, but a new situation has risen in it's place.

Blossom: You have powers?

You turned back to the Powerpuffs. That's right. They knew that you had powers now. You had to use them in front of them when the evil you attacked.

Your secret was out now.

Y/N: Yeah, I do.

Buttercup: Wait, so....you were Buster?

You nodded.

Y/N: And the Stranger. I, uh, its a long story.

Mitch watched you slightly panic. He didn't even know you got your powers. All he knew was that you had Chemical Z and that you might be a King.

Blossom: Why didn't you tell us?

You sighed.

Y/N: Truth be told, I didn't want anyone to know. I, have my reasons. I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

Bubbles: But, how do you have powers?

You looked at the three of them, and groaned. You reached up and rubbed your eye.

Y/N: I guess, it's time you found out.

!pU rewoP

You rubbed the spot where this other you had punched you. It was odd, but it still hurt. Definitely surprising.

Yet you couldn't get this smirk off your face.

Brat had noticed this and kept an eye on you while you sat in your chair. After a while, she made her way over to you. She slid into your lap and forced you to look at her.

Brat: Why are you smiling?

Y/N: Well, Brat, something interesting happened. Something that's sure to be exciting.

Brat was a bit surpised by this. Though, she was pretty glad that you were actually happy for once. You seemed really excited over whatever this whole situation was.

She laid against you while you just sat there, a wicked smile on your face.
--------------
Bubbles: You got your powers in the same accident that killed your parents?

You nodded. You were all sitting around the safehouse now, everyone listened to your story, while you kept your head down. You were still a bit ashamed that they had to find out like this.

Blossom: Why didn't you ever tell us?

Buttercup: Yeah. We would've been a lot nicer to you when you were helping us out with those monsters.

You shrugged.

Y/N: I guess....I moved to Townsville to start over. Get a new life where I can be a normal teenager.

Courage: <So much for that>

Y/N: I'm sorry. I should have told you all sooner.

Buttercup turned to Mitch.

Buttercup: And you knew about this? Why didn't you say anything?

Mitch: I wasn't about to rat Y/N out. Besides, it wasn't my place.

Buttercup: You're my friend.

Mitch: And Y/N is mine. Besides, if Dutchess here didn't pull us into this world, I'm sure he would've eventually told you about everything.