Introduction

Abhisekh Rao, a gynecologist, he worked constantly with women yet never found the one who made his heart flutter and run a marathon the way his two best friends would describe to him. He was already 32 years old, people around him kept asking him when was he going to get married.

His mom had promised him that she will get him married only to the girl of his choice, so whenever someone asked something to him she would answer saying "My son can find his choice by himself.. you all don't need worry about him". His mom was his biggest strength and support system after the death of his dad when he was just a 10 year old.

Sahana Krishnakumar, a photographer by passion fell in love with Vishwesh, her senior in college. Her parents were against her getting married to him, but she being stubborn somehow convinced them and was leading a happy married life with him. But then her happy married life hits a sudden stop during the course of her pregnancy.

She suddenly felt like everything she had dreamt about love and marriage were completely hopeless, all her dreams shattered. She lost belief in marriage and love, and got separated from her husband. She was still young, just 26 years old, hence her parents wanted her to get married again but her son, Devansh was a major hindrance for all the suitors.

She rejected all those who rejected her son. Her ex-husband was hell bent on getting the custody of their son but she was not ready to give it to him. Her parents were hell bent on getting her married, frustrated with all this she leaves her home and stayed at a place called 'Lakshmi home' which accepted her and her son whole heartedly.

Her life turns upside down when a doctor, a gynecologist in particular comes to treat another woman in the same home.

They both loved making people around them smile..

Their family is their whole world and would bring worlds together for their family..

He was alone voluntarily..
She was forced to be alone..

He never found someone who made his heart skip a beat..
She didn't want anyone to make her heart skip a beat..

He wanted to explore the feeling of love..
She had built walls around herself not wanting to experience the feeling ever again..

Will these two individuals who are similar yet opposite ever come together..

Will Abhi be able to break Sahana's walls down..

Will the love she lost and he never found enter their lives..

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Since most of you said #SaBhi💖..

Here it is❤️...

They will join you in February 💖..

I hope you all will join their journey❤️

Yours lovingly
Dharini